Anyone Know A Good Website For Employment?

does anyone know a good website to look for engineering jobs in thailand? i've searched the web and nothing is out there that seems to be solid...

i am an engineering graduate and my plans are to live in thailand for at least another year. teaching english is also an option but i'd like to find something within my studies for my career.

thanks!

does anyone know a good website to look for engineering jobs in thailand? i've searched the web and nothing is out there that seems to be solid...

i am an engineering graduate and my plans are to live in thailand for at least another year. teaching english is also an option but i'd like to find something within my studies for my career.

thanks!

Think you may find it difficult to find anything solid....the vast majority of jobs for farangs in the engineering game I am in are word of mouth...and would think 99% of them are not advertised...only advice I can give you is try and build up your farang contacts who are working in the industry....the majority of farangs would be in mangerial/senior positions, so could make it pretty easy for you to be taken on...You dont mention how much experience you have, if not having much experience this would go against you as well