Those Metal Circles To Cook Your Eggs In.

looked around a few places and might have missed it. didnt want to attempt to explain what i wanted to an employee cause i think that would have been fruitless.

Do you mean the rings that McDonalds uses to make Egg McMuffins? If so, those are the same as rice forming rings, and can be found in most restaurant supply or cooking supply stores.

HI,

at "KING" , on Rama 4 you will find those and a lot of other restaurant/ kitchen items - their store is about 1/3 up Rama 4 when coming from Sukhumvit on the left before you hit the Express Way intersection - you can park by turning into the drive jus pass the shop. Do drive slowly since its easy to miss,

John

Cut a piece about an 1nch thick of a baked bean can or smaller can, clean off the rough edges, and you have your egg mold, the can is specially coated and seems to last forever, mines about 8months old.

Metal egg pings are passe. Flexible silcone egg rings are the new black. Never actually used myself, but seems like a good idea - if they don't melt.

I've got some great teflon ones - I think they came from the kitchen/home supplies shop on Wireless/Wittayu Rd near All Seasons Place - forget the name.