Live In House Maid Required

mike37

we are currently looking for a live in house maid to help with the cleaning and sometimes looking after the kids. we have three boys aged 3 , 5 and 7.

the sort of person we are looking for would be aged between 30 and 55 and looking for a long term position and be part of our family. if anyone knows of anyone then please could they call my wife Khun Benz on 0862216053.

hopefully someone can help.

thank you.

we are currently looking for a live in house maid to help with the cleaning and sometimes looking after the kids. we have three boys aged 3 , 5 and 7.

the sort of person we are looking for would be aged between 30 and 55 and looking for a long term position and be part of our family. if anyone knows of anyone then please could they call my wife Khun Benz on 0862216053.

hopefully someone can help.

thank you.

Trust is certainly going to be an issue. Shiny things can easily fit into pockets. :o

If you can't find a recommendation, I would head to the bus stations on Suk 59 at 3-4am or 9pm on Suk/Klang and find someone fresh off the bus. Use your good sense to determine if she's really new to Pats or not. Then I would use all methods available to indicate that it would be very unwise of her to even think of taking anything from you. If she doesn't work out, repeat the process. Otherwise, put up notices at Carrefour, Friendship, small shops, etc where girls tend to read these type of posts. You could also run ads in the Trader, Pattaya People, etc.

I'm looking for a live-in maid also...... these are my requirements.....

Thai National extremely attractive female aged between 19-21

long straight hair. Shiny.

approx 170 - 175 cm tall with small waste - approx 50 kg's and big lips

excellent listener but unable to speak

Great cook of both Thai and international food

Nocturnal

Massage skills and small soft hands essential - small hands make my ermmm arms look bigger

Salary Negotiable after a 2 hour trial run.....

Applicants please call me from a pay phone and ask for Bruce..... and if a female answers then please hang-up the phone immediately!