Where To Service My Mazda3 In Pattaya?

Lorin

I moved to Pattaya not long ago and need to service my Mazda3 sedan for 40000km. I usually been doing it at Mazda City at Bangkok. Where is the Mazda garage in Pattaya located? Thanks in advance for info.

What is it with people in Pattaya. Another guy wanted to know where to buy a battery, er, a battery shop. Now another wants to know where to service a Mazda, er, at any Mazda dealer. Next will we will get someone asking where to buy a Toyota?

What is it with people in Pattaya. Another guy wanted to know where to buy a battery, er, a battery shop. Now another wants to know where to service a Mazda, er, at any Mazda dealer. Next will we will get someone asking where to buy a Toyota?

The OP asked a perfectly reasonable question i.e. "where is the Mazda Garage in Pattaya". He also states he is new to Pattaya. I think he knows that he needs a Mazda garage (sic) what he wants to know is where it is. Pluto-manibo tried to help. You on the other hand provide an idiotic and inane post.

I believe the mazda dealership is next to Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital on Sukhumvit road.

Thank you, indeed the garage located 200 meters before the Bangkok-Pattaya Hospital, on the same side of the road if you coming from inside Pattaya. Pretty sleepy place with one mechanic present. At least the service was completed in about 40 minutes instead of half a day that takes in BKK. Seems to me that guy forgot to stamp my service book when I'm looking right now, will ask my gf to call them tomorrow to verify what's up...