Why So Many?

Jockstar

its easy to be a cocky p***k when your hanging in a forum annon. plugged in via ya 56k modem/ 1 gig broadband.................

Not much chance of getting ya nose broken there is there now.

:o I am quite happy to meet anyone who would like to see me in person.

Monday, Wednesday, Friday between 7pm - 8.30pm

Bangkok Fight Club, on the roof of ser-mit tower building, soi Asoke.

Ask for Chris.

Cheers Mango :D

This in relation to shopgirls 300th post. She is happy that she reached this mildstone. I agree with her. But why so many negative posts? To this and other posts that are cleartly light hearted or even in jest. Some people should cheer up and be positive in life. Also when people ask a genuine request or question they are put down and made to feel like a T###. Come on guys. Lighten up. Just my look out in life. No need for it. A wise man once said. CHILL MAN!

Well.... Life is all about 'balance'. Without Negativity, there can be no Positivity. So, the negatives are needed as much as the positives.

It would be wierd and kinda pointless if all the responses to forums were 'nice' positive statements. I am sure that much of the negative stuffs are attempts at humor, even sometimes perverse humor.... and wind-ups.... And some people are too sensitive and some of the sensitive should CHILL also...

We are all here for different reasons and we are in ourselves all different, therefore we must accept each other and our differences. Ying and Yang.... Give and Take

Amen

:D

Well, more like Yin and Yang. Here's a primer for those interested http://asiarecipe.com/yinyang.html

And I agree with you about balance.... :o