Need Some To Help Me...

jingjingna

Jokes aside, this has played on my mind for too many years and what I really need is someone to come help me write and the finally publish a true life story book.

I know there are many true life accounts published elsewehere, but this story needs to be told, not for own peace of mind but to educate others.

Anyone with serious connections please contact me..: this is not a Thai story but this is where my home is now so I think it is relevant!

thanks guys :o

Gathering from from thr number of T.V members and 'guests', I am surprised at the lac l of response. There again it is nearly 3 a.m , so my mind is in overdrive! Sorry folks..

Still serious about publishing my life story...God, there must be some T.V member in the know..I Promise you that my story will capture each and one you, unless of course you're heartless creatures....

:o

No more worries, MMC to the rescue.

I know the right person, he is called Dana.

If you haven't lived an "interesting" life, after letting Dana write about it, you would be surprised...

Dana used to write on stickman, now he is over at thailandstories. He can be reached on danainamerica at aol.

Let us know when the book is ready...

So give us a taste of this 'extraordinary' life to see if it may be worth reading about.

One self published book I read recently which I thought was going to be an interesting read turned out to be a babbling load of <deleted> and the most boring book I had ever read.

Seen it advertised on here also, so boring.....was hoping for some paper cuts to give me an excuse to burn it.

I don’t know in Thailand. But there are many “on-demand” publishers in the US, some in Canada , and at least one in Singapore. They will even help you proofreading the materials, for a fee of course. Try to google them up, and email to them, then once published you can sell it yourself on Amazon as a book or sell them as an e-book. You can tell them how many copy you want them to print first, then increase the number as demand increases. This way you won’t get stuck with hundreds of unsold copies in you living room.

This’s all I know

Good luck