Auto Electric Parts

I am trying to buy a couple of relays for my Audi 80 , also a new ignition/coil. ? Can anyone recommend

a good auto - electric shop in Pattaya , Chonburi or Bangkok . ?

I dont want to pay the garage many times the price for a relay I can install myelf .

Thanks,

Jack .

Are they one of the standard normal open or changeover automotive relays with 1/4" spade connectors? Is secondhand an alternative? I know one place close to Laem Chabang, in the Pattaya direction, that sells secondhand parts mostly for European cars.

/Hans

I am trying to buy a couple of relays for my Audi 80 , also a new ignition/coil. ? Can anyone recommend

a good auto - electric shop in Pattaya , Chonburi or Bangkok . ?

I dont want to pay the garage many times the price for a relay I can install myelf .

Thanks,

Jack .

There's a couple of shops selling all that stuff on Sukhumvit road in Pattaya.

It's actually at those places most garages buy a lot of their stuff!

If you drive from South Pattaya towards Central Pattaya, after about 7-800 meteron your left side you'll see a bunch of shops together, one of them has like a glass counter at the outside with staff behind. That's the one you need.

Another is when you drive from North Pattaya to central Pattaya, roughly where they are making the new bridge in the middle, in a newish shophouse. Also sells all kinds of after market lightbulbs etc for cars..

There's a couple of shops selling all that stuff on Sukhumvit road in Pattaya.

It's actually at those places most garages buy a lot of their stuff!

If you drive from South Pattaya towards Central Pattaya, after about 7-800 meteron your left side you'll see a bunch of shops together, one of them has like a glass counter at the outside with staff behind. That's the one you need.

Another is when you drive from North Pattaya to central Pattaya, roughly where they are making the new bridge in the middle, in a newish shophouse. Also sells all kinds of after market lightbulbs etc for cars..