Have Fallen Out Of Love With The Geckos

sunnitimes

Is there a way to tell the big tokay gecko offspring apart from fully grown jingjok geckos (the smaller variety)?

How long does it take for a tokay gecko to develop spots and red eyes (rather than black ones)?

I may be wrong, but the offspring will be a lot darker than your more common smaller geckos. As to how long they take to develop even google couldn't tell me! but i'd be very interested to know

I actually like the little guys because they control the flying insect population. Some of the apartments we have are in a brand new building and I am sad to say I am Gecko-Less at the moment. I did see one baby skuttling around in the hallway and I hooshed him into the apartment and locked the door.

Feel free to bring the pregnant females over to me. The ones I dont have room for I will just release in some local used bookshop.

Yup, Gecko love at its finest.

"Bert" seems to have enticed another little guy (gal?) into my apt....they have a tag team going on the ceiling right now.... :D

The big kahuna granddad gecko of all time I saw back about 6 months ago in the previous floor 5 apt. His croak sounded like a bullfrog...alpha male, 'bout a foot long, creeping about on the outer support beam of my building in daylight- too big for a bird to eat....he_l, he looked like he could eat a small bird.

Go Gecko, Go (sounds like a sappy children's book, I know) :o