The Latest Craze...

As the Bangkok Post lets us know today, the Commerce and Deputy Prime Minister Mr. Mingkwan Saengsuwan plans to have the Event copyrighted!

more here:

:D

It's the best I have come across this year in this country so far!

Who is next to top this? :o

Copyright for the cops looking for stupid falang smoking ganja and for tea(?)money

Copyright for the fighting, knives, singha on falang heads, stray bullets, etc

Copyright for the buckets with low-cost vodka in Smirnoff bottles

Copyright for the carpet of bottles and rubbish on the once beautiful Haad Rin Beach

Copyright for the shouting painted-skin drunk falangs

Copyright for the young tattoed yabaa-eyes rasta boys

As the Bangkok Post lets us know today, the Commerce and Deputy Prime Minister Mr. Mingkwan Saengsuwan plans to have the Event copyrighted!

more here:

Who is next to top this? :o

the honorable Commerce and Deputy Prime Minister Mr. Mingkwan Saengsuwan, may don't know that we were partying in GOA India 20 years before even knew about Ko Phangan :D:D

not to be toped soon

more here:

Who is next to top this? :D

It says a lot about the workload of the Commerce and Deputy Prime Minister Mr. Mingkwan Saengsuwan as well as his IQ.... :o

LaoPo

.edit....... Mr. Mingkwan Saengsuwan, may don't know that we were partying in GOA India 20 years before ......edit

Well, the first one i ever attended in Goa/Anjuna Beach was 1972! :o Then it was still a humble gathering of not more then 2-3 dozen people!

Before then, there have been "Full Moon-Parties" on Ibiza, Gomera, Kos, Ios...

And then wasn't the "Mid Summer Night" a "Full Moon Party" for several Millennium?

Ahh well, dream, dream, dream.....dream, dream, dream...dream, dream, dream... :D

Well when they copyright it, it makes it easier to close it down or ask a lot of money to haad rin/koh phangan or else they take it somewhere else in thailand, whereever they are willing to pay mone.

And they own the copyrights so when haad rin continues with the full moon party they can start a court case.

everything is possible in los.

Copyright for the cops looking for stupid falang smoking ganja and for tea(?)money

Copyright for the fighting, knives, singha on falang heads, stray bullets, etc

Copyright for the buckets with low-cost vodka in Smirnoff bottles

Copyright for the carpet of bottles and rubbish on the once beautiful Haad Rin Beach

Copyright for the shouting painted-skin drunk falangs

Copyright for the young tattoed yabaa-eyes rasta boys

correct

yes you are correct

Lets hope its that shit they try to copyright and lets hope they succed and keep it where it is. I have no problem with that shit not spredding elsewhere. Keep it! :o

The name "full moon party" however i dont see how anybody ever could be stupid enough to try to copyright. And in Thailand of all places, hahaha. Like any copyright ever existed anywhere in the world without Thailand stepping all over it. How about trying to follow the excisting copyrights (warner, microsoft, etc.) before inventing new ones!