New Domestic Thai Airline

Goshawk

"......unique and interesting forms of onboard entertainment, Jirathit said. In one such example, passengers need to search under their seats for an Air Phoenix logo. Passengers that locate them will be eligible for special prizes, he said. "

Small minds, simple pleasueres.

could simply fly out from HKT into international airspace (22.2km), turn around and return to HKT for a plane-load of 30 day entries?

Can't happen. Just leaving one country's 'airspace' and returning to an airport in the same country of departure would count as 'did not depart'. I'm pretty sure I have a stamp in my passport, stamped over my departure stamp - which says exactly that.

You must land in a different country, and 'enter' the country (pass through immigration) before it is considered you left the first country...

If were the case that flying over a country was vallid, imagine how many Visas a person would need just to fly over the world.

could simply fly out from HKT into international airspace (22.2km), turn around and return to HKT for a plane-load of 30 day entries?

Can't happen. Just leaving one country's 'airspace' and returning to an airport in the same country of departure would count as 'did not depart'. I'm pretty sure I have a stamp in my passport, stamped over my departure stamp - which says exactly that.

You must land in a different country, and 'enter' the country (pass through immigration) before it is considered you left the first country...

If were the case that flying over a country was vallid, imagine how many Visas a person would need just to fly over the world.

Also I thought years ago one could take a boat ride (a gambling cruise, as I was told) and leave LOS for a few hours, then return to get a new 30 days. Anyone heard of this before or is it merely a myth?

"......unique and interesting forms of on-board entertainment, Jirathit said. In one such example, passengers need to search under their seats for a Life Jacket. Passengers that locate them will be eligible for special prizes, he said. "

Fixed it for you :o

• 3 weeks later...
"......unique and interesting forms of onboard entertainment, Jirathit said. In one such example, passengers need to search under their seats for an Air Phoenix logo. Passengers that locate them will be eligible for special prizes, he said. "

Parachutes.... :o

Parachutes.... :D

:D:D:D

( hmmmm.... maybe on a day on which an airplane landed in a big river, I shouldn't laugh too much about this joke.... :o )