Dentist In Nakhon Sawan

billd766

I am not sure if this should be in the central forum or the health forum.

Does anyone know of a good English speaking dentist in either Nakhon Sawan or Khampaeng Phet as I have had a toothache for a while now and anything cold like water or chewing on some slightly overcooked food brings a tear to my eye.

:o

Bill This is probably no help but I remember reading a while ago on this forum a posting from a farang who said he was a semi retired dentist and was planning on moving to Nakhon Sawan and opening a practice for english speaking people.I dont know if he ever did but it is possible.I am on the way out door now or I would look for this posting in archive but if you get a chance maybe you can find it About 2 months agoi I think.When In get back I will look for it

Bill This is probably no help but I remember reading a while ago on this forum a posting from a farang who said he was a semi retired dentist and was planning on moving to Nakhon Sawan and opening a practice for english speaking people.I dont know if he ever did but it is possible.I am on the way out door now or I would look for this posting in archive but if you get a chance maybe you can find it About 2 months ago I think.When In get back I will look for it

Hi tomahawk

Thanks for the information.

I have had a couple of pms, one for Khampaeng Phet and the other for Nakhon Sawan.

Fortunately at the moment my toothache has gone away a lot returning as I drink cold drinks or chew on a tougher bit of meat just to let me know it is lurking.

I am not sure if the retired dentist would be able to work in Thailand legally as it may be one of those jobs reserved for Thais but I will go through the archives at the weekend.

Edited by billd766