Nongkhai Immigration Meet Foreigners

hgma

this morning the governor of Nongkhai together with the chief of immigration NongKhai have held a meeting with us (long stay) foreigners.

the item was..."to engage foreign residents in nongkhai province"

I attended the meeting...(perfectly organized.)

Good first initiative and welcomed by all who attented the meeting.

We had a change to personaly meet several key figures who could play a keyrole in longstay life in NongKhai.

such as

chief of police

health official

car/motorcycle registration office chief

etc

Again

Personally i truly welcomed the idea and hope(as suggested) to have meeting like this on a regular base.

sjapoo NongKhai immigration

Fam.HGMA

post-28792-1211878403_thumb.jpg

What an excellent idea. Can you say what was discussed? Was there a question and answer session?

Anything that improves the relationship between long-stayers and the "big nobs" is a good idea IMHO.

"everything" could be discussed.

from non b to visa-run

from health risks in NongKhai province to the fight on drugs

from getting a international transportbook for carowners to the regulations on how to get a driverslicence.

I had the impression, speaking for nongKhai immigration ofcourse, that the overall intention from the particepants was for real, if so it would be a magnificent step forward for all involved.

i keep my fingers crossed

hgma

What an excellent idea. Can you say what was discussed? Was there a question and answer session?

Anything that improves the relationship between long-stayers and the "big nobs" is a good idea IMHO.

i was at a Samui family mart this morning and as usual, some thai girl walks right up to the counter placing her items directly in front of me expecting to be checked out. i usually have a few words with the mongrels that behave like this but before i could tell her off, the man behind the counter reached for my items and rang me up before her and without giving her actions a second thought.

i thought the end of the world is near.

reading the OP, i am now certain of the end. if relevant thai authorities make any changes to the FBA today or suddenly announce that farang can own land i will expect the world to be consumed in flame by nights end.