Central Bkk Serviced Apt

rewket

Theres a lot of websites on google concerning serviced apt but most of them are.. well kind of BS

Im gonna go back to bkk from phuket for 10days and im looking for a serviced apt near sukhumvit/sathorn if possible under 1500baht a day with reliable internet

I have been to CK bali house in sathorn before, the internet is horrible

House by the pond on soi 22 are a bunch of thiefs and the owner is a grade 1 violent asshol_e (was there 2 months) and the internet is pretty bad

winlongview has everything but its kind of in the middle of nowhere.

Can anyone suggest anything? thanks

Maybe not be the precise area you had in mind, but check out the various Centre Point properties. I think some may have rates in line with your budget, but not positive.

Edit: Please disregard. I misread your post to say 4500 per day... oops! Sorry...

Edited by RouxTheDay

I looked at The Victory Residence the other day. They have furnished studios which are basically glorified hotel rooms for 15000b per month plus 1800b for wifi internet. They weren't great, but they are across the street from the Skytrain, there are lots of food places around, a mall with a movie theater across the street, and the price includes a free membership to their fitness center and pool, both of which were pretty decent. They also have one bedrooms with kitchen and living room, but I didn't ask the price.

p.s. can anyone here comment on the quality of the wi-fi connection at the Victory?

Also can anyone recommend any decent apartments under 15k on the west side of BKK near transport?

Edited by girlx