Pet Friendly Hotel Near Putthamonthan/salaya Area

I need a place to stay with 2 very small dogs in the Salaya area..i.e Putthamonthan and environs. Just for one night but frequently.

Lacking that, I need a place I can board the 2 dogs for the night (I actually have a place to stay, but they have recently instsituted a no pets policy). But NOT a place that puts them in small cages, I know that is the norm but can't stand the idea. These dogs have never been caged in their lives and I'd like to keep it that way.

Any tips much appreciated.

I need a place to stay with 2 very small dogs in the Salaya area..i.e Putthamonthan and environs. Just for one night but frequently.

Lacking that, I need a place I can board the 2 dogs for the night (I actually have a place to stay, but they have recently instsituted a no pets policy). But NOT a place that puts them in small cages, I know that is the norm but can't stand the idea. These dogs have never been caged in their lives and I'd like to keep it that way.

Any tips much appreciated.

Pet Paradise Park. It is in the Putthamonthan area. It has been mentioned (favorably) several times in various threads. I boarded a dog there for 3 months. Besides the cages, it has small rooms for shorter stays. I can't remember the cost (not cheap), but highly recommend it. It is run by a vet who loves dogs.

besides the pet paradise, there is also a small pet-hotel were the elevated highway ends. It is on the opposite side of pet-paradise (so in bkk -direction). I once brought a cat there for a week. Forgot the price, but I garantee that it will be a lot cheaper than pet paradise.

Thanks. They stayed across from Pet Paradise but I do plan on visitng Pet Paradise sometime just to check it out, from the outside it's really something.

Immediate dilemma slved, now have to find new pet-friendly accomodation for my niece in the Salaya area. Apratment, condo, whatever but must allow pets. Starting September and for long term. Any ideas??