Overseas Phone Cards

johninbkk

Just go to Family Mart or 7-11 and buy a CAT Phone Net International Calling Card.

Ask for Hatari Card. 300/500/1000 baht.

Europe mostly 6 baht per minute.

Just a suggestion.. but phone cards are old school. Get yourself skype account on the net and speak for next to nothing.

Just go to Family Mart or 7-11 and buy a CAT Phone Net International Calling Card.

sounds like Cat would be my best bet, thank you....... I was recently in Oz and used phone card, it was impossible to use the 10$ card, we rang europe aa well as back here on more than 20 occasions

• 2 months later...

Just a suggestion.. but phone cards are old school. Get yourself skype account on the net and speak for next to nothing.

I am using a phone card with new technology and its called Onesuite. Its a phone card with voip feature and fax to email service. International rates is at par with Skype and in some countries its actually cheaper too.

• 2 months later...
I have been using a card called ZayHi.....available at family mart....quality seems to be ok and it costs me 300 baht for 4.5 hrs of calling to the USA

I used

DeeDial to phone the UK, then they increased the charges from 1.Baht/min to 7 Baht/min to 441 numbers. Now looking for a new phone card for the UK. Any suggestions?