Google Adsense Payments

Anyone on here have an adsense account with Google who are having there checks sent to Thailand ?

I need to let Google know if I want the check in USD or in THB. Which one is the best ?

Of course the 1st thing that comes to mind will be THB, afterall it will be credited into a Thai account. On the other hand I recently got stitched by asking my USD bank to send THB to Thailand. Lost a lot on the conversion. I messed up as I should have requested USD and simply got my bank in Thailand to convert into THB.

Im new to adsense so if there are any people out there who use adsense with a Thai address I would be thankful for any tips.

Thanks. :o

Where can you change that???? I still get mine in USD :X

If I get the money in THB I get the offshore exchange rate?

Thats exactly what im concerened about. If I get my check in THB I want to see a reasonable conversion, and not get robbed.

Changmaithai, do you find that you get a reasonable conversion for your $$'s when you receive in THB ?

Where can you change that???? I still get mine in USD :X

If I get the money in THB I get the offshore exchange rate?

Go in your Adsense account setting, then edit Payment Details and change the currency.Your mail address must be in Thailand to be able to select Thai Baht though.

Thats exactly what im concerened about. If I get my check in THB I want to see a reasonable conversion, and not get robbed.

Changmaithai, do you find that you get a reasonable conversion for your s when you receive in THB ?

For my last payment it was 31.72 Bahts for US $1

I've a question now:

has anyone living in Thailand received (since beginning of June) his/her Adsense check for the month of May 2008? :o

:D

I've a question now:

has anyone living in Thailand received (since beginning of June) his/her Adsense check for the month of May 2008? :o

I received mine last Thursday or Friday.

Thanks you for your answer: I'll make a visit to the office then, in case they put it in the wrong box... :D

Thanks again :D

Edited by johnnok

I've a question now:

has anyone living in Thailand received (since beginning of June) his/her Adsense check for the month of May 2008? :D

I received mine last Thursday or Friday.

Your answer was really helpful Tywais! I went to the office with more credibilty and finaly got my check: the employees forgot :o to tell me that the letter already arrived since last Thursday.

Don't see rep points or beer gifts in this forum: but really thank you! :D

Edited by johnnok