Hair Salon In Phuket?

Tinkerbelle84

Where on Phuket are you?

I am a regular visitor and stay in Chalong.

Being a guy, I am not into dyeing my hair, but have my hair cut/styled by a lass who has her salon on the road, going down to the pier.

She bin my regular hairdresser for 4 years whilst in LOS.

Her name is, "Eh" and her place is situated about half way down to Chalong pier, on left hand side.

post-46648-1212326115_thumb.jpg........................post-46648-1212326214_thumb.jpg

She is a love,ly lass,

If you wanna try her......

Tell her Pete, from NZ sent you.

Where on Phuket are you?

Being a guy, I am not into dyeing my hair, but have my hair cut/styled by a lass who has her salon on the road, going down to the pier.

Her name is, "Eh" and her place is situated about half way down to Chalong pier, on left hand side.

post-46648-1212326115_thumb.jpg........................post-46648-1212326214_thumb.jpg

She is a love,ly lass,

Uh I would be very afraid of beauty salons that Double as massage parlours......

Chaem in Kamala has been doing hair for 20 years. His Salon is hard to find though.. sort of like a little secret in Phuket but he does plenty of farnag hair and I had highlights from him before. He does the proper foils and knows colour. 076 385 487. He speaks english well but I would have a Thai person call for directions. His prices are also reasonable.

Many people recomend George who was in Central bu I dont konw where he is now.

Both of these hair dressers are VERY professional.

i highly recommend west one in central. george is wonderful and worked in london for over 20 years before returning to thailand. hes a bit pricey (around the same as home) but well worth it.

Where on Phuket are you?

She is a love,ly lass,

Uh I would be very afraid of beauty salons that Double as massage parlours......

Chaem in Kamala has been doing hair for 20 years. His Salon is hard to find though.. sort of like a little secret in Phuket but he does plenty of farnag hair and I had highlights from him before. He does the proper foils and knows colour. 076 385 487. He speaks english well but I would have a Thai person call for directions. His prices are also reasonable.

Many people recomend George who was in Central bu I dont konw where he is now.

Both of these hair dressers are VERY professional.

It is NOT a massage parlour, NOWAY, just a tootsie or neck and shoulders.

No worry to me, the hairstyling is what counts.

NOT expensive either.

Having feet massaged whilst ya hair done, heaven sent experience.

She is very busy, that must say something.

If you do a search you will find a similar thread on this last year.

Tik and Toe, as recommended by Chantal, at the top of Rang Hill in Phuket town are very good. They're a long established family business, and I would recommend either Tik the wife or Toe, the husband, but favour the husband for being a little more outre, shall we say.

George is lovely and a fantastic cutter, went to him for years, but after several warnings about price gouging (believe you're now on Bali Donna? :o ), and him taking absolutely no notice, together with the fact he buggered my hair up for a full year with his particular flights of fancy despite my protestations I didn't want to look like a 16 year old katoey, or even annie lennox in her younger years each and every bloody month, gave up. George does exactly what he wants, bless him, and at a whopping price.

It is NOT a massage parlour, NOWAY, just a tootsie or neck and shoulders.

No worry to me, the hairstyling is what counts.

Does your boyfriend let you get away with this? Cool!

Hey, I am a guy..........LOL

My lil Thai g/f comes too.

.......... :o .......... :D ............ :D ............ :D

• 2 months later...

Had my hair done at "Kate's" last week - really great cut and decent colour.

Coming from the South, go left at Heroines, exactly 6km down on the left you'll see a very large sign.

500B cut

2500B one highlite, one lowlite and a toner

Aloha everybody, I am a hairdresser in Hawaii, with 30 yrs experience, who will be coming to Phuket about October 8. I will be staying in Rawai for 10 days and will be available for haircuts only as it will be too difficult to bring all the needed tools and chemicals to do any color work. But you never know what I can find there. If you are interested please reply with a phone number, and I will call you when I get to Phuket.

Remember, I won't be arriving until October 8, 2008, and I can cut womens, mens, and childrens hair.

Aloha, g. steven

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
hi people,

does anyone please know of a decent hair salon in phuket that can manage a colour, highlights and cut on farang hair?

i am scared stiff but will have to go and take the chance eventually!

xx thank you xx

Spa Senses opposite Tesco Lotus in Cherngtalay near Laguna. Ask to speak to the marketing mamager Khun Mai. For two years I and my girkfriend have used Khun Snow. Mention Khun Carl for excellent service.