Teachers Needed In Bangkok!

We are a friendly, established language centre in Silom Road near the BTS and underground. We URGENTLY need 2 native english speakers to teach at our centre and at a boys school near China town. Up to 25 hours per week available. Email us at dos (at) excel-english if you are interested.

We are a friendly, established language centre in Silom Road near the BTS and underground. We URGENTLY need 2 native english speakers to teach at our centre and at a boys school near China town. Up to 25 hours per week available. Email us at dos (at) excel-english if you are interested.

The email address is INCOMPLETE. No phone number.

Sorry, however, I could be interested if you furnished us with the full path. remembering to you the (at) in your correctly entered email address.

Sorry, however, I could be interested if you furnished us with the full path. remembering to you the (at) in your correctly entered email address.

I have just attempted differing variations of your email address.

I have received a MAILER DAEMON straight away to my primary email address.

It is certainly not any of these addresses >>

[email protected]>

(reason: 550 Host unknown)

<[email protected]>

<[email protected]>

Mike

I have just attempted differing variations of your email address.

I have received a MAILER DAEMON straight away to my primary email address.

It is certainly not any of these addresses >>

dos(at)excel-english.ac.th>

<dos(at)excel-english.hotmail.com>

<dos(a)excel-english.yahoo.com>

No notification, as yet, as >>

dos(a)excel-english.com

Mike

No complete email address, no details/salary. All in all a thoroughly unprofessional advert.

Edited by haltes

No complete email address, no details/salary. All in all a thoroughly unprofessional advert.

You can find more information about Excel English on the website: http://www.excel-english.com

I agree the 'call for interest' was far from complete. TEFLMike - thanks for working it out.

Next time, I'm sure that the DOS will put in more details and finish his email addre....

I accept some of the blame for error in the email address. They are absolutely forbidden on ThaiVisa with the @, and with my poor hand coordination, I might have made it wrong. The OP came back with another post that I thought was identical, and I deleted it. I apologize if his correction got deleted.

Anyhoo, it was not a complete or professional ad. In the old days at ajarn.com, it would never have been posted.

It is A OK.

The other Michael, (I did say there were two of us, both teachers' name Michael: Mike and I), is now, as I type, at the Silom Centre.

I? I am sweating itheee, in Pattaya, attempting to complete a Uni Assignment, that was due in on the 29th May. I have until the 7/8th June, otherwise. KAPUT!

It is A OK!

The other Michael, (I did say there were two of us, both teachers' name Michael: Mike and I), is now, as I type, at the Silom Centre.

I? I am sweating it here, in Pattaya, attempting to complete a Uni Assignment, that was due in on the 29th May. I have until the 7/8th June, otherwise. KAPUT!

It is the laptop keyboard and wireless connection,to blame honest! Wireless is not easy to operate with!

DUH!