Fireworks In Issan

Bpraim1

I buy all my 4th July fireworks at one of the monk/temple supply stores in Buriram.

Price is not too bad 1st years i purchased fireworks in BKK and my was veery upset to have them in the car when we drove to the village.

I am certain all the supply shops have the basic boomers as well as some good show ones,

If u are close to Vuriram I will ask my wife the name of the shop I use as well as the address. :o

Thanks Ron,

I will be in Surin for the FC drink-athon, next month, So a quick stop in the Rum is ok. If you can send some details of how to fnd the shop would love it.

Hope you'll buy your rockets after the :D:o session - we don't want any accidents :D

Thanks Ron,

I will be in Surin for the FC drink-athon, next month, So a quick stop in the Rum is ok. If you can send some details of how to fnd the shop would love it.

Hope you'll buy your rockets after the :D:D session - we don't want any accidents :D

:o

Hei bergen! Heier du på Brann ? :D

Hope you'll buy your rockets after the :D:D session - we don't want any accidents :D

:o

Hei bergen! Heier du på Brann ? :D

Hver gang de vinner! :D........................(in English - every time they win) :D

Edited by bergen

Not a chance!! Berg!,

Bombs away!!! Tis the season to be Issanian.

I will be take'n them back to my village to keep the neibours awake with a nice 2am show.

Sure you don't mean Insanian :o:D

Edited by bergen