Constitution-article 309

clausewitz

Article 309 includes a wide-reaching amnesty and approval for the main participants in the 2006 coup.

Obviously this is crucial to Thailand's democracy and explains why PAD - whose actions may appear to be those of left-wing nuts- must stage its protests against any move to change the constituition.

In case you didn't know, this wonderful, democratic constitution was authored by the coup leaders after they took power - using their military force.

I say protect article 309 at any price. That is the cost of democracy! Join PAD now! And please remember that PPP never had any votes as the election was rigged. Hail to PAD.

And support Chamlong by joing Santi Asoke Cult too, if you want to be a non-smoking, vegetarian, celibate good Man, like him..

Article 309 includes a wide-reaching amnesty and approval for the main participants in the 2006 coup.

Obviously this is crucial to Thailand's democracy and explains why PAD - whose actions may appear to be those of left-wing nuts- must stage its protests against any move to change the constituition.

In case you didn't know, this wonderful, democratic constitution was authored by the coup leaders after they took power - using their military force.

I say protect article 309 at any price. That is the cost of democracy! Join PAD now! And please remember that PPP never had any votes as the election was rigged. Hail to PAD.

And support Chamlong by joing Santi Asoke Cult too, if you want to be a non-smoking, vegetarian, celibate good Man, like him..

Is that what they call an oxymoron?

No I think you got the "Oxy" part wrong?

Is that what they call an oxymoron?