European/us Tv Channels

axl

You won't need 3 dishes to pick the channels up, 1 moveable will do, combined with a digital receiver.

Total cost between 20 and 30 thousand Baht, depending on what you want to receive!

One fixed dish aligned with Asiasat2 will give you Worldnet(USA), DW(Germany), TV5(France), RAI(Italy), TVE(Spain) and FashionTV

Other interesting channels, on different sattelites and thus requiring either extra dishes or a moveable one are:

BBC on PAS 4/10

BVN on Thaicom2 (Dutch/Belgian)

Star sports on asiasat3

Right...they havnt...on tit otherhand...

Just think if they were shown and advertised on Thai prime time TV this would encourage all those rich Brits(from uddersfield,barnsley and croydon) to come here for real family holidays.

Hotels would need to import real sausages and barm cakes,white pudding and maybe a wee bit of onions and tripe.(none o that foreign muck).

In the evenings singalongs could be encouraged,bit of a knees up and no visiting to those naughty go-go bars......benny hill yes ...filth ...no

Would make a nice change from Blackpool :D .........and all with Mr ts new order approval. :o

You won't need 3 dishes to pick the channels up, 1 moveable will do, combined with a digital receiver.

Total cost between 20 and 30 thousand Baht, depending on what you want to receive!

One fixed dish aligned with Asiasat2 will give you Worldnet(USA), DW(Germany), TV5(France), RAI(Italy), TVE(Spain) and FashionTV

Other interesting channels, on different sattelites and thus requiring either extra dishes or a moveable one are:

BBC on PAS 4/10

BVN on Thaicom2 (Dutch/Belgian)

Star sports on asiasat3

I do receive Asiasat and Thaicom; but I heard that other German and US channels can be also picked up by various satelites. Do you have any knowledge of how to receive them?

Thanks for your feedback!

http://www.psisat.com/freq/index.php

List of all free to air channels available over Thailand. No German or US channels I'm aware of!

People viewing anything different are prbably viewing pay tv from some other country with either valid or hacked subscriptions! They kind of admit it on the jsat website and even offer assistance if you want to try that way!

There's another tread going in in the internet technology forum.

http://www.psisat.com/freq/index.php

List of all free to air channels available over Thailand. No German or US channels I'm aware of!

People viewing anything different are prbably viewing pay tv from some other country with either valid or hacked subscriptions! They kind of admit it on the jsat website and even offer assistance if you want to try that way!

There's another tread going in in the internet technology forum.

THX - I've seen it - maybe moderators can move/delete this thread then..

I cannot find out of how one can receive all these channels (german/us); due to your posts it is illegal to receive programs from foreign satelite providers - even when paying for the subscription.