10 Year Usa Visitors Visa For Thai Gf

Has anyone had any experience with the 10 year USA visitors visa. from what I was told :that with this visa a thai girl could visit the USA for 90 days at a time and then do a visa run and re-enter the US for another 90 days---and that the visa is good for 10 years--multiple entries. I could not find this visa on the usa website has anyone heard of this??

These days, almost all tourist visas are 10 year multi entry. The first time, they sometimes will do a 3 month single entry. Not sure how the Port of Entry (POE) offficer would feel about a visa runner, suspect they would turn them away after the first couple of times. Also, the 90 days is not automatic, they have been known to only give however many days you claim the the trip is going to take.

TH

As you may or may not already know, the visitor visa is EXTREMELY difficult for single thai girls to get!!!! I suspect 99% of thai girls under age 40 are denied this type of visa even if they meet the financial criteria. But if you want to rolll the dice and pay the U.S. embassy over $100usd then you can find out for yourself.

As you may or may not already know, the visitor visa is EXTREMELY difficult for single thai girls to get!!!! I suspect 99% of thai girls under age 40 are denied this type of visa even if they meet the financial criteria. But if you want to rolll the dice and pay the U.S. embassy over $100usd then you can find out for yourself.

I would agree that single thai women with a BF in the US are rarely given visas. Thai women with long term BF living in Thailand are often given visas. Normal middle class single Thai women without any connection to an American and are either going on business or tourist trip are almost always given visas.

TH