Driver's License Written Test

I tried to get a 5 year license today but was told that I had to take the written and driving test for the motorcycle. Apparently Since my 1 year license expired and my US License is only for a car I need to repeat this insane procedure again. The written test is fairly simple but is there some where online that I can look over this before wasting all day at the Pattaya :angry: Land Management office?

This is common for all countries, some do give you a grace period after expiration for renewal, but not many. You are, a non-licensed driver... redtape rules..... The test is DEAD easy in English, some questions are even repeated in the same test. I studied for 10mins while sitting outside the test room, just to check out the unfamiliar signs, was out of there before any Thai with a pass..... I wouldn't stress it too much.

i had to take 4 time written exam in order to pass. it is fairly simple but the problem is the English. i don't know who translated it but it is difficult to understand what is the question asked.

i couldn't find any online thing but there are few kiosk outside the testing hall. you can go early and try there. if you fail, make sure that you see the correct answer for next time.

i'm experience is based on mochit, bkk.

This is common for all countries, some do give you a grace period after expiration for renewal, but not many. You are, a non-licensed driver... redtape rules..... The test is DEAD easy in English, some questions are even repeated in the same test. I studied for 10mins while sitting outside the test room, just to check out the unfamiliar signs, was out of there before any Thai with a pass..... I wouldn't stress it too much.

Sounds like they must have changed the English on the form, I had the same form as sunny747. couldent read a thing, nothing made any sence at all. I complained about the very very poor translation but it turned out that was the way they wanted it so as the guy taking the test had to pay a bribe to the girl to translate it for him :o