15" Lcd Tv

Chopper

post-22319-1212488583_thumb.png

I am looking for a small 15 or 17 inch LCD TV to connect to a small camera that I have outside my front door. I have tried quite a few electrical shops in town but thus far none of them stock LCD's this small. Anyone got any suggestions or is a trip to Bangkok on the cards?

Something similar to the one in the picture.

post-22319-1212491209_thumb.jpg

Thanks CGW, I am pretty think between my ears when it comes to this sort of thing. :o

I have referred to the manual and I need to connect to AV Input/Output sockets of the TV and Video Input as per the manual Page 3 (G).

My computer monitor which would be a better option does not seem to have these terminals.

CGW the nearest TV is a long way from my front door and I would prefer not have to run cables to each room just to see who is at the door. Notwithstanding that is a great idea!

Thanks for the suggestions Chang_paarp and Tywais. I will check them out.

Failing that I will get someone to hand carry a small LCD TV over from the UK for me.

Edited by Chopper

Another possibility is to get an A/V RF transmitter and connect the camera to it. It's wireless so the receiver can be on any of your TVs, or multiple receivers - all your TVs. :o Usually can find the A/V devices at Amorn (if Pattaya has one). Just connect the receiver to a spare video input jack on the TV.

Some examples here > A/V Senders though I believe you can get them cheaper locally.