Golf Bangkok

Old Bean

Looking for players for play. I live near the twenty minutes South of the Airport and play Army, Airforce and the two Meuang Ake courses generaly. Need English speaking support. Not serious; I play with old clubs to give myself an excuse! hcp14. There from 2nd Nov initially.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Old Bean,

I am in Sukumvit - but could make my way out that way to meet up for a round sometime. What is the daily cost for play like? Being I would have to take a taxi as we refuse to but a car being in the city - that would be the only alternative for me for transportation.

Cheers!

aclassiccigar

( Chris ) :o

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am up fro a round or two pretty much anytime. Please contact me off board at mas3 at runbox dot com

I have around 18 handicap and any of the courses around Bangkok are fine. if coming from Sukumvit area, perhaps we can drive tooether as I have a set of wheels here.

Thanks

can join u if u wish (hcp 21). played Mueng Ake already but -comparing cost of taxi (Bht 420,00 including express way toll) and greenfee (Bht 300,00 weekdays+200,00 caddy+some caddy tipp) I'd suggest we play Naval or Krungthep Kreetha GC or similar....pm me (anyone pm me) if interested.