Thai Woman In Big Brother In Uk

ukrules

The new season of Big Brother started in the UK tonight and there's a young Thai woman in it.

From her accent it sounds like she didnt grow up the UK.

She seems a bit nuts, but I guess you would have to be to go on that show.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks Hi-So i.e. very fat and lots of "gold" but does have the famous smile, seems very kindly also, time will tell the programme runs for 12 weeks

12 weeks of this sh7t in every newspaper, debated on many tv programmes, advertised on front covers of them silly glossy mags and now on Thaivisa, anyone who watches this should be shot with no trial.

I bet John Logi Baird would wish he had stayed in bed the day he made Television if he could see the cr4p they put on it.

If you can download a tv programme called Wild China that is currently on the bbc, its about the best thing ive seen on tv for sometime, very relaxing to watch -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes...g_summary.shtml

Edited by boiledegg

Two or three years ago, the thai and swedish Big brother were filmed together. It didn´t that long before the swedish contestants proved there are no les majestes in Sweden by screaming not so nice words...Let´s hope they keep it clean this time and show respect to Thailand and their people.

On the video, I'm sure I heard, as he introduced himself, one of the guys say "I've been to Patpong once..."

Yeah - just the once....

Yeah, I thought I heard that too. I like the proud announcement by the lady in question herself "My mother wasn't a prostitute!".

Two or three years ago, the thai and swedish Big brother were filmed together. It didn´t that long before the swedish contestants proved there are no les majestes in Sweden by screaming not so nice words...Let´s hope they keep it clean this time and show respect to Thailand and their people.

They have very strict rules about racism so I'm sure they will.

Don't you have to be British, to be in the UK Big Brother, then ?

I ask in all ignorance, as I've never been so desperate, as to actually watch it, well ... except for that 'clip' from the Swedish BB bathroom ! :o

They have very strict rules about racism so I'm sure they will.

Yes, but no Lesse Majeste rules. Mind you, this forum does so maybe best to tactfully drop the subject, if you know what I mean...

Don't you have to be British, to be in the UK Big Brother, then ?

Just being brainless, self obsessed and needlessly opinionated sees you through the door.

Whats all this worry about having to dance around certain Thai laws, this stupid programme is made in England we allegedly have free speech, hope it doesnt get diluted further to appease a corrupt third world country. I may not like what you say but i'll defend your right to say it.

She loves Cookies!!! (somehow I don't think this will be an ambassador for thailand in the making) She's rather embarrassing from the youtube clips I've seen.

Big Brother meet Little Britain.

Tabloid and viewer heaven isn't it.

What i saw from the clip was a fun and bubbly girl, who hopefully (for those that watch the programme) will give a more rounded (no pun intended) view on Thai women. Not all Thai women are shy barbie dolls, and i was surprised by the imaged i saw because i expected to see a glamorous thin girl with a shy demeanor, so was a bit taken aback. But maybe its a good thing that she might be able to alter perceptions some people hold of Thai women in the UK. Yes, she comes over as a bit OTT, but surely that is just excitement of being chosen and the whole opening night thing? Anyway, I think its refreshing when stereotypical perceptions are altered, i just would be nice if she does it in a good way. Good luck to her, i hope she has fun.