Kilt Availability In Pattaya

stableclown

Don't know about a kilt mate but Barons tailors made me a military uniform in 48 hrs so maybe they can help if you can't find one anywhere else.

Edited cos I just noticed UR in Pattaya, Barons are in Bangkok.

Edited by gymshark

No, but if you browse the 'net, there's a couple of sites that have downloadable kilt building instructions. Take them to your favorite tailor (Michelle next to TQ) and see what they can do for you. It may be a bugger getting some decent plaid but you would only need a summer-weight kilt for Thailand.

Sporrans? Now that's another subject.

Is there anywhere in Pattaya where i can buy / rent good quality kilt?

Thanks

SC

i have a new kilt,belt,sporran,socks,brogues and skhian dhu oh and gillie shirt worn once for wedding really first class quality bought on e-bay from a shop in edinburgh,when do you want it for? i don't really want to sell but we could come to an arregment.you could buy same as me £100 which is really cheap and postage to thailand was reasonable.

Is there anywhere in Pattaya where i can buy / rent good quality kilt?

Thanks

SC

i have a new kilt,belt,sporran,socks,brogues and skhian dhu oh and gillie shirt worn once for wedding really first class quality bought on e-bay from a shop in edinburgh,when do you want it for? i don't really want to sell but we could come to an arregment.you could buy same as me £100 which is really cheap and postage to thailand was reasonable.

"You scratch my sporran and I'll scratch yours!" :o

name='begsaresponse' date='2008-06-06 14:53:39' post='2019260']

In my opinion having worn a kilt on many occasions that it is far more comfortable than wearing shorts. That is as long as it is worn properly! :o

Come on Begs, you just want to ditch the black uniform for a dress

Its ok, you can tell us. :D

In my opinion having worn a kilt on many occasions that it is far more comfortable than wearing shorts. That is as long as it is worn properly! :D

:o

men in skirts :D :D :D :D

I thought there was a lot in Pattaya already :o:D:D

No, no, no, Pattaya has what is called cocks-in-frocks.

Sounds like something from a French menu - served after cocktail and before coq au vin B)

In my opinion having worn a kilt on many occasions that it is far more comfortable than wearing shorts. That is as long as it is worn properly! :o

Well as I speak I'm in black! But since you made the suggestion it wearing the kilt would be a huge improvement. One little correction I would suggest is if you wish you use a term to describe the kilt other kilt it should be 'skirt' not 'dress' as a dress covers the top part of the body as well as the bottom half as one single garment. The kilt covers only the lower part of the body from the waist down.

begs

In my opinion having worn a kilt on many occasions that it is far more comfortable than wearing shorts. That is as long as it is worn properly! :D

Well as I speak I'm in black! But since you made the suggestion it wearing the kilt would be a huge improvement. One little correction I would suggest is if you wish you use a term to describe the kilt other kilt it should be 'skirt' not 'dress' as a dress covers the top part of the body as well as the bottom half as one single garment. The kilt covers only the lower part of the body from the waist down.

begs

I thought it stopped above the knees :D Oh well I'm probably wrong :o:D

Edited by bergen

begs

Technically the kilt covers half the knee when worn correctly. But some of us require longer length if you know what I mean! :D:D

begs

Technically the kilt covers half the knee when worn correctly. But some of us require longer length if you know what I mean! :D:D

I'm sure your friends at Jennie's can recommend you some ...ermm...workarounds for this problem....

Technically the kilt covers half the knee when worn correctly. But some of us require longer length if you know what I mean! :o:D

I thought one kept ones accoutrements in the sporran - little zip at the back.

But if you want to let your dingle dangle in the dust, that's your choice.