Soka Gakkai In Pattaya

Ave

This is an announcement for those who practice the Buddhism of Nichiren Daishonin or for those who wish to know about it and the Soka Gakkai organisation, though it also refers to meetings planned for later on in the month.

SGT activities in Pattaya are going strong as usual and I was pleased to see a couple of non-Thai members joining Thai speaking meetings.

Given that and the fact that I have recently been receiving a few enquiries about SGT (Soka Gakkai Thailand) in English I thought it might be a good idea to post a notice as and when a meeting comes up in Pattaya as well as in Bangkok.

The Rainbow Group, which is made of English speaking members of Soka Gakkai in Thailand, has now officially found members in Pattaya. We are meeting this Sunday, 8th June, at 3 pm at the kaikan in north Pattaya, sai 3, to chant and schedule future meetings.

Also, the next Rainbow Group study and discussion meetings in Bangkok will be held at the Witthayu centre in Lumphini on Saturday 14th and 21st , from 11:00 to 12:30.

Anyone wishing to attend or enquire please p.m. me.

Thank you

Edited by Ave

• 5 weeks later...