My 500th Post

mouse

hi'

congratulation ... go on :D

reward :o ... invite admins for a drink :D

cheers

francois

Well done mouse, i think you are realy great for getting this far, if you were female you would have lots of replies say nice things to you, but it all means (I WANNA GET YOUR KNICKERS OFF YOU SLUT) but they wont admitt it coz they are just soooooo nice here.

Anyway i will say well done and what an achievment, something to be proud about. :D

Go save some more lives.

Cheers Mango :D

You will receive a PM voucher awarding you 500 points towards VIP room membership.

Another 3000 and you will enter the holy Portals.

Mouse# 'But ( gasp) What do they do in there?!'

Old bloke with beard# 'Child *patronising smirk* can you imagine what it is like to tear the veil off mysteries the Philosophers have pondered for centuries?'

Mouse# 'No'

OBWB# ' Good. Because they don't actually do that'

Mouse# ' What DO they talk about oh wise one?'

OBWB# ' What they would have in their sandwiches if they could only find some decent bread mainly'

Awwwwww, come on Dr PP. It took me forever to reach 300 posts because I am a conservative poster and dont post useless rubbish but I am member #780 or something like that. I have seniority over many here. Can I have this privilege?

Whatever your verdict is, I will accept it willingly.

Thanks

Awwwwww, come on Dr PP. It took me forever to reach 300 posts because I am a conservative poster and dont post useless rubbish but I am member #780 or something like that. I have seniority over many here. Can I have this privilege?

Thanks

[/quote

I'll ask George for you :o

Thanks

[/quote

I'll ask George for you :o

You're too kind.

Well done mouse, i think you are realy great for getting this far, if you were female you would have lots of replies say nice things to you,  but it all means (I WANNA GET YOUR KNICKERS OFF YOU SLUT) but they wont admitt it coz they are just soooooo nice here.

Just when I thought you could be nice sometimes, mango.

Well done mouse, i think you are realy great for getting this far, if you were female you would have lots of replies say nice things to you,  but it all means (I WANNA GET YOUR KNICKERS OFF YOU SLUT) but they wont admitt it coz they are just soooooo nice here.

Just when I thought you could be nice sometimes, mango.

Bloody ######. Not Mango.

Congratulations... :D actually it's odd that this thread came up, because I was just recently contemplating using the 500 mark myself as a sort of self-imposed limit. It's taking too much of my time away from my gardening. :D

Thought I would just check in once in a long while after reaching 500. Of course, I realize that would be some who would welcome my pseudo-retirement....

anyway, we'll see how it goes...

I said essentially the same thing to myself about the 250 mark, but decided I'd be serious about 500.... :o

Congratulations... :D  actually it's odd that this thread came up, because I was just recently contemplating using the 500 mark myself as a sort of self-imposed limit. It's taking too much of my time away from my gardening.  :D 

Thought I would just check in once in a long while after reaching 500. Of course, I realize that would be some who would welcome my pseudo-retirement....

anyway, we'll see how it goes...

I said essentially the same thing to myself about the 250 mark, but decided I'd be serious about 500....  :o

Then it'll be a nice round 1000 :D Keep 'em coming :D

In the old days (creak) ... two full upgrades ago ... you could change the text at any level.

PS: Not sure if I like the new system (had to actually log in properly - rack grain for password). I only just got used to the last new one. Sigh! Oh well, the world moves on.

PPS: Beat you 3XCore - #749. Who is the oldest non-Admin still posting (eldest as in posting longevity) In wonder?