Pizza

bazmlb

I had a pizza at Pattaya Beer Garden, I will never do that again, small, dry and tasteless piece of cardboard.

But I just had one from Koh Lanta Pizza on 3rd rd near Pattaya Tai and was quiet surprised how good it was, stacks of cheese, and the large Pepperoni normally 220baht is 50% off (as all their pizzas are for their opening).

Soi Yamato has Barloom Pizza - pick up truck with pizza oven. They had a bar before but now mobile. Usually turn up about 10pm and boy they are good. Most of the bars have a menu for them - at least I know Nervous Wreck bar (expat bar)has - near the top of 2nd road on the left from 2nd road.

3/4s of the way down Soi Bukhao there is a Italian on your right handside if you were coming from Soi Diana Inn, that place is good for Pizza aswell as the pizza shop about 30 metres before it.

Both run by Italians and the best pizza ive had in Pattaya.

about 200bht for a margarita

Le Arcate Restaurant, Thappraya Road

Italian pizza oven, good dough, made in the morning and allowed to stand as it should be

fresh ingrediants, done to perfection

mmm, despite the hour, i am getting hungry for it now............

Koh Lanta pizzas are a great deal, but at full price they won't get my business (the pizza are too small). When they go back to full price they should either increase the size of the pizza or decrease the price. I'd say at the current size, I'd still go there if they charged about 150 baht for a pizza.

Le Arcate Restaurant, Thappraya Road

Italian pizza oven, good dough, made in the morning and allowed to stand as it should be

fresh ingrediants, done to perfection

mmm, despite the hour, i am getting hungry for it now............

That's good to hear. I've been to Le Arcate twice, but I've never had the pizza. They have a great menu, and there is so much more than just pizza on their menu.