Non Profit Organization

I am possibly going to be appointed as the Asian representative fro a non profit organization based in Bangkok. This organization has no presence here at this time. How do I go about getting a Visa for this so I can set up a small office here.

Thanks

Dan

How do I get anyone from Thai Visa to reply to me it is impossible. Does anyone out there in space know the answers to my question and also know any credible firm who would apply for the relevant permits and visa for me please.

Thanks

Dan

I am possibly going to be appointed as the Asian representative fro a non profit organization based in Bangkok. This organization has no presence here at this time. How do I go about getting a Visa for this so I can set up a small office here.

Thanks

Dan

Dan,

I do not know why nobody else has answered your query. Our forum sponsors, shown at the top of this forum, include Sunbelt Asia and Siam Legal. Your question is far more involved than the usual "how do I get a visa?" because your NGO must become registered or chartered, I suppose. I suggest you contact one of those sponsors and pay for specialized, professional advice.

It appers that normaly you would get a visa under point 7.20 of the following link.

http://www.lawyer.th.com/National_Police_O...er_Oct_2006.pdf

But as your organisation doesn't have a presence in Thailand yet, I wouldn't know who could sign the request for you to stay in Thailand. Follow the advice of PeaceBlondie and contact one of the forom sponsers for advice.