Web Cams

kangeroo

You mean people sit in front of their 'puters, and watch the action inside a bar? In Pattaya? I would hazard a guess at what the web site must be called, but I feel a 3 day suspension, or worse, would ensue. Not to mention my Karma.

Edited by Shotime

You mean people sit in front of their 'puters, and watch the action inside a bar? In Pattaya? I would hazard a guess at what the web site must be called, but I feel a 3 day suspension, or worse, would ensue. Not to mention my Karma.

u want to stop guessing its not good for your imagination :o i cant see where he said he was on line to look inside someones bar how boring. you want to stop ur imagination running away with u it makes u blind :D

Edited by telaksslave

yes well you can also see what sort of wheather it really is , also for people that have never been to pattaya can get a feeling for what the place looks like . so next time your at the exchange near tops with your head down looking at the exchange rate or just talking with some thai bird on beach rd near police station ha ha ha your not alone .

cheers.

Hi there did a search on web cams in Pattaya ,could not believe where they are in bars on the beach, down Central rd and some on the roof top Mike Mall . Does anyone know of any more ?

cheers.

There are a ton of them in the Tukcom centre.