Pattaya Dentist Wanted

torrenova

Just been to PIH for a clean and polish and because of a dispute over bill padding some 11 months ago (not even my bill) they will not treat me. Not Dr Aree's fault, just the piss poor management.

So I need another dentist pronto. I want someone with decent modern equipment, not a guy with pliers and a shed. X-Rays on the spot, digital mouth cameras should be the norm (although not at PIH as yet), sonic cleaning equipment etc. Not sure if a one man band will have this stuff but I need some recommendations.

Drove to BPH but the staff at 19:00 could harly cobble a sentence in english between them. Any views on them ? Any discounts available ?

Not adverse to a decent clinic but have used Dr Aree all the time so haven't paid much attention to anyone else.

Cheers

Just been to PIH for a clean and polish and because of a dispute over bill padding some 11 months ago (not even my bill) they will not treat me. Not Dr Aree's fault, just the piss poor management.

So I need another dentist pronto. I want someone with decent modern equipment, not a guy with pliers and a shed. X-Rays on the spot, digital mouth cameras should be the norm (although not at PIH as yet), sonic cleaning equipment etc. Not sure if a one man band will have this stuff but I need some recommendations.

Drove to BPH but the staff at 19:00 could harly cobble a sentence in english between them. Any views on them ? Any discounts available ?

Not adverse to a decent clinic but have used Dr Aree all the time so haven't paid much attention to anyone else.

Cheers

Try "Dentist For You" opposite Tuk.com South Pattaya Rd, I've been using them last 2 years together with my family and friends found them very good with modern equipment and resonable prices.