Breakfast Buffets

flip

Best breakfast buffet IMHO is the Karon Cafe (just off Karon main street) for only 125 baht. Large choice of foods, juices, coffee, breads. Eggs any style, spicy sausage, bacon, fried potatoes, amd much more. You will not regret going. Stops about 13.00.

Best breakfast buffet IMHO is the Karon Cafe (just off Karon main street) for only 125 baht. Large choice of foods, juices, coffee, breads. Eggs any style, spicy sausage, bacon, fried potatoes, amd much more. You will not regret going. Stops about 13.00.

I agree on Karon Cafe.  Near Nai Han at the 3 way by Mimi's and 7-11, there's a place called Chao Khun.  I know they used to have a breakfast buffet, but haven't been by there lately to verify.  It seemed to be a slight step above Karon Cafe in quality and was 15 baht more.

c

Karon Cafe is good. Just be careful what you say he used to (I don't know if he still does) have small cameras and microphones in the trees around the tables. He told me it was his entertainment to listen what people said. Just look around if he is still using them a good eye will spot them.

LiveSteam

I think it's Molly Malones or something similar in Karon. They have all of the above with the exception of Kippers. TB190 for the full range although not buffet, way more than what a normal person can eat. Worth driving over the hill from where ever you are.

further to this

Where is the best place for a full english breakfast

Must include

Back Bacon

Pork Sausage

Hash Browns

Baked Beans

Tined Tomatoes

Fried Bread

Mushrooms

:o

Offshore bar.. No hashbrowns (friend potatos tho) and fresh tomatoes fried.

All the rest and can add black puddings.. Try the gut buster for the REALLY hungry.

Does anyone know anywhere that has kippers ??? Or even where I could get some high quality smoked (not tar dyed) ones sent in sealed ??