German Teacher Burned Himself

prepress

Yes, somebody did indeed self immolate, apparently opened the gas tank and lit it with a lighter causing an explosion.

Just wondering why this has been posted in the business section?

Mods - maybe move to General?

Yes, somebody did indeed self immolate, apparently opened the gas tank and lit it with a lighter causing an explosion.

Maybe because it was a nasty business ! :o

Is that true?? I just can't believe that.

Sorry, about posting in the wrong section.

It is my first posting :o

Sorry, about posting in the wrong section.

It is my first posting :o

No problems at all. We all had first postings! :D Its in a more appropriate section now. :D

I have just gone back and had another look at the article and it appears that a German national, who had been in Thailand for a few months, was unsuccessful at obtaining a job as an English teacher, and, according to the report, blew/burnt himself to death.

Terrible.

Soundman.

Edited by soundman

I have just gone back and had another look at the article and it appears that a German national, who had been in Thailand for a few months, was unsuccessful at obtaining a job as an English teacher, and, according to the report, blew/burnt himself to death.

Terrible.

terrible indeed. butt it iss anyvay not advisable for us tchermanns to teetch der enklish lankvitch and shpread der horrible tchermann akzent in Sous East Asia.

Terrible.

terrible indeed. butt it iss anyvay not advisable for us tchermanns to teetch der enklish lankvitch and shpread der horrible tchermann akzent in Sous East Asia.

:o:D:D:D

Terrible.

Such an authenic accent- I sound german when I read it. Is there a software that turns English into german speak?

My condolences to the family and friends of the victim. A tragic loss.

I think with a little persistance, he would have been able to find a job. Such a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

I hope as more information is available, it gets posted.