Isuzu D-max 2008 Code Engine 4jj1-tc Repair Manual ?

hborsa

• 3 months later...
I have the Factory Workshop Manual on CD-rom. If still interested, e-mail me ([email protected]) with your physical location for a price quote.
HI

i have isuzu thailand d-max 2008 have code engine 4JJ1-TC 3.0 cc

i need to this repair manual

http://www.mysce.biz/isuzudmax.html

Hi Newbie, 2008 models have two type of 4JJ1 engines: 4JJ1-TC or 4JJ1-TCX.

please let me know that you have the 4JJ1-TC and not TCX. One simple question for your car and I will tell you what it is: where is your engine intercooler located on car? is it located in front of car or on top of engine?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
What is wrong with the car? Why do you need to rebuild the engine? It doesn't sound that old.

I also have an Isuzu D-max of 2006 and it sometimes refuses to start you hear a click when you turn the ignition but nothing happens.

The battery is ok because you hear the click every time but it sounds like the starting motor is refusing to turn because something is stuck in there.

I don't know how the starting motor works on this engine that is why I am looking for a repair manual too.

I am an engineer on big marine engines and I have had experience with generator engines with a helix type starting motor where the Helix gets stuck and doesn't engage in the gear of the flywheel so it won't start either.

After trying to start a few times suddenly the engine does start and then there is no problem any more for a few days but the problem always comes back.

• 1 month later...
What is wrong with the car? Why do you need to rebuild the engine? It doesn't sound that old.

I also have an Isuzu D-max of 2006 and it sometimes refuses to start you hear a click when you turn the ignition but nothing happens.

@danboksida1 : to me this sounds like the relais of the startermotor does not work well. When you turn the ignitionkey the weel of the startermotor is pulled into position and at the same time the big relais is operated to start the flow of current to the startermotor. When the shaft is dirty it halts before operating the big relais. It happens often in Europe because of corrosion.

Take a small hammer and hit the startermotor ONE time :o , it will release the shaft and then you can start again :D .

I hope this helps, regards Leo.