Noise Pollution

smartecosse

So, we now have the super rock dude bar scum, sorry i mean bar owner, in our street

I am not against rock but even when there is only 1 customer at the "bar" they have the need to have the music that loud that we cannot watch the TV in the house or even listen to an ipod as the base drowns it out. mor eimportant my 18 month old daughter, my nheavily pregant wife, myself and everyone else that lives in the area can't get to sleep.

this goes on until about 1am most nights. There are about a dozen houses that are affected by the moron.

he would probably earn more if we pay him to shut up than he does from the small amount if customers that he gets

so other than going over with a bat and smashing his speakers into splinters is there anything that can legally be done against noise polluting morons?

Hey, its 12.42 am and the noise has stopped - woopee doo, we can now all got to sleep

So, we now have the super rock dude bar scum, sorry i mean bar owner, in our street

I am not against rock but even when there is only 1 customer at the "bar" they have the need to have the music that loud that we cannot watch the TV in the house or even listen to an ipod as the base drowns it out. mor eimportant my 18 month old daughter, my nheavily pregant wife, myself and everyone else that lives in the area can't get to sleep.

this goes on until about 1am most nights. There are about a dozen houses that are affected by the moron.

he would probably earn more if we pay him to shut up than he does from the small amount if customers that he gets

so other than going over with a bat and smashing his speakers into splinters is there anything that can legally be done against noise polluting morons?

Hey, its 12.42 am and the noise has stopped - woopee doo, we can now all got to sleep

have a conversation with him?

Go over there order a beer or something and as a customer ask them to turn it down.

If they don't keep calling the police until you get results but DON"T do anything to the dim-wit because they will look at you as wrong.

LiveSteam