Greatest Invention Of All Times.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B Js :o

After reading through all the posts, and contemplating.......I would have to agree with the above.

Seriously guys.....If having to choose between transistors, the wheel or whatever....you know what you'd choose.

You'd change your mind immediately afterward of course. :D

I believe the steam engine dramatically increased the output of factories,& in turn dramatically changed everybodies lives for the better....at that time.

Maybe the steam engine led to printing on a large scale,which helped the spread of knowledge?

Maybe infection fighting medicines significantly increased peoples life spans,& helped lessen suffering.

...or maybe it was the pre-frontal lobotomy, I'm just not sure anymore.

BTW what does this thread have to do with Thailand? Were you hoping something from here would make the list?

It has as much to do with Thailand as anywhere.

Your lobotomy seems to be working well. :o

Your lobotomy seems to be working well. :D

post-28619-1213474868.jpg

As ever, this forum has nothing to do with Thailand, it is where post jokes and riddle and everything else, even though they have a forum of their own.

Great Response though

Moss

OK to help make this a more Thailand related thread I will ask that posters do not use inventions not used in Thailand.

For example;

Snowplows

Atomic bomb

Submarine (they don't use one do they?)

Space exploration

And .err...ahh...umm...well you know all those other ones.

Yes the Thai Navy has one submarine they bought from the U.S. so that should satify the mods. Space exporation .... well they have telescopes!

Edited by cluezo

OK to help make this a more Thailand related thread I will ask that posters do not use inventions not used in Thailand.

For example;

Snowplows

Atomic bomb

Space exploration

Yes the Thai Navy has one submarine they bought from the U.S. so that should satify the mods. Space exporation .... well they have telescopes!

Both very good points and I for did not know LOS has a submarine fleet :o

3000 BChttp://' target="_blank"> First Chariots - The first known use of wheels took place in Sumer by 3000 BC. The wheels were made of wood and were very heavy. They were used both for transport and on early chariots.

For example;

Snowplows

Atomic bomb

Space exploration

Both very good points and I for did not know LOS has a submarine fleet :o

Not exactly a fleet. A single deisel powered early 1960's sub. Red October, it's not! :D