Next One.............fc Party

lampard10

Although there remains a lot of corpses from this party that still haven't made it out of Surin, I can already announce our next bash. Our annual anniversary do for the opening of the New Farang Connec tion (not to be confused with the FC2), this year coincides with the ten year anniversary of the FC as a Pub & Restaurant. So, on the 1st September, come on down.

Although there remains a lot of corpses from this party that still haven't made it out of Surin, I can already announce our next bash. Our annual anniversary do for the opening of the New Farang Connec tion (not to be confused with the FC2), this year coincides with the ten year anniversary of the FC as a Pub & Restaurant. So, on the 1st September, come on down.

Sorry, make that Saturday 6th September

can I sign up already?

Can I come also? :D

See above.... but substitute pig with keg :o

No problem...................prepare food & drink for 60 and there will be plenty for the 40 who actually shows up :D

Edited by bergen

Bloody Vikings stalking me again ..... it's a curse I tell ya :D

But we like it........................especially when there are extra kegs :o

Anyway - good you're brain is back to "normal" - and enjoyed your company in Surin :D

And of course, this is the kind of party where all weapons are left outside, right?

:D

Dont want to walk in and I have pissed off some of the members so much here in the Forums, that they are just waiting for me to show up.

:o:D:D

And of course, this is the kind of party where all weapons are left outside, right?

Dont want to walk in and I have pissed off some of the members so much here in the Forums, that they are just waiting for me to show up.

:o:D:D

Not to worry...........we usually settle things with a couple (lots) of beers :D

Of course we could have a system where anyone that doesn't show is automatically banned, although I must say I favour the Death penalty. :o ( bloody spell checker again, it underlines my good English and tries to make me write in Septish)

Hi lampard10,

We will do all we can to be there cause your bread is so fckuing great!

So you better get baking ok.

begs & mama

I'll have a couple of seats available at my table :D

If not suitable..............of course we can sit at yours :o

Edited by bergen

Love to return in September. Can't be sure, will confirm as time approaches.

Farang connection, thanks again for everything. One complaint, we didn't get any of the bread. I believe it was placed surreptitiously in the raromobile so us begdotmobilers could not access.

Next time me want!

kdf

Farang connection, thanks again for everything. One complaint, we didn't get any of the bread. I believe it was placed surreptitiously in the raromobile so us begdotmobilers could not access.

Next time me want!

kdf

Your wish is my command..............................and you never know, we might have Jack Daniels on keg, with two feeder tubes for you and Boo next time. :o

Next time me want!

kdf

Your wish is my command..............................and you never know, we might have Jack Daniels on keg, with two feeder tubes for you and Boo next time. :o

keg of Jack, ahhhh what dreams are made of

kdf

Next time me want!

kdf

Mmmmmmmm Introvenus J.D. Now thats a good idea

Book me in, Martin

Dodgy Dave

Next time me want!

kdf

Book me in, Martin

Dodgy Dave

Yes I think I may have to set up J.D. drips and of course ,so the others don't get jealous, beer drips as well. That way you won't have to move around all the time. :D :D

Next time me want!

kdf

Your wish is my command..............................and you never know, we might have Jack Daniels on keg, with two feeder tubes for you and Boo next time. :D

Book me in, Martin

Dodgy Dave

Yes I think I may have to set up J.D. drips and of course ,so the others don't get jealous, beer drips as well. That way you won't have to move around all the time. :D :D

Mai pen rai moving around nit noi :o ..........as long as the dribs follows easily :D

Next time me want!

kdf

Your wish is my command..............................and you never know, we might have Jack Daniels on keg, with two feeder tubes for you and Boo next time. :D

Book me in, Martin

Dodgy Dave

Mai pen rai moving around nit noi :o ..........as long as the dribs follows easily :D

you bin on the vodka agin? :D

Next time me want!

kdf

Book me in, Martin

Dodgy Dave

Yes I think I may have to set up J.D. drips and of course ,so the others don't get jealous, beer drips as well. That way you won't have to move around all the time. B):D

you bin on the vodka agin? :D

Just looked at it.............. :D

It would be nice if one of theese famous (infamous) parties could be held during the period december-february. I always seem to miss them!

January 12th or 13th 2009, would be good for the next one after Sept 2nd.

We will be driving through Surin on our way to Ubon around those dates.

We will be stopping and spending the night.

Can not wait to check-out the steaks at FC!

Regards,

ChiefBEM