Aussie Sex Slavers Arrested

cojones

SMS by 'sex slave' helps smash vice ring

SHE was trapped in a brothel and allegedly forced to work as a sex slave.

The desperate 21-year-old woman from Thailand had a handphone. She apparently found a business card and sent a text message with the address to a client's handphone.

And that led to the Australian police cracking a criminal syndicate, reported the Sydney Telegraph.

The woman, Vivian (not her real name) was taken to Australia from Bangkok in April on the pretext of gaining work as a Thai masseuse, said the police.

She claimed she was forced to work as a prostitute at two brothels and was locked in after hours.

Vivian speaks little English and knew no-one in Australia.

She did not know who to turn to.

Eventually, she began to ask clients to call immigration on her behalf.

The police received the first anonymous call on May 20.

The caller gave the address of an illegal brothel in Cosgrove Rd, Strathfield, where Vivian was allegedly first put to work.

Immigration officers found a Thai woman and a South Korean woman in a cupboard under a stairwell, but no sign of Vivian.

She had allegedly been taken to another brothel that morning.

That same day, a second anonymous call was received by immigration officers. Vivian was rescued when the second brothel was raided.

The Australian Federal Police said information from Vivian led them to two ringleaders in a highly sophisticated operation.

In court documents the agent leading the investigation describes a 'highly organised, international criminal syndicate actively involved in the deceptive recruitment, transportation, financing and detainment of Thai females, who are brought to Australia and forced to work as prostitutes against their will'.

The two, Johan Sieders, 54, and Somsri Kent, also known as Somsri Yotchomchin, were in court yesterday on charges of possessing or exercising ownership over a slave and keeping a person in sexual servitude.

I wonder why some of the members of this board, in this case Bograt, always have to pull out their cynicism.

And: I amnot being a believer but I just think you lack of respect for women and Jesus Christ.

But the topic is actually too tragic to make fun of.

Bograt is a turd , and no matter how hard he tries

"You can't polish a turd , Son"

Sad, but early this year when I was in Sisaket a young lady came round to see the farang for some advice, apparently she was approached by some Brits & offered the prospect of a temporary work permit for the UK, hotel work. she had to find 35k baht for this oppertunity.

1) No chance of temporary work permit.

2) at best she was going to get ripped off for 35k baht

3) Highly possible she would have ended up working as a prostitute.

4) Her passport would be in the care of her employers ( local mafia)

& if she did not like it she would probably have been found face down in the thames.

My wife told me to mind my own business (as i had already told this girl to have nothing to do with these people & also highlighted that she could end up dead)

There was the possibilty i could have offended persons concerned & if they were bad boys the wife did not want involved.

Well doc, I was thinling of making some smart arse commend about things Oz, but sense and sensability got the better of me.

The great pity is that this is no isolated place. these "brothels" are to be found in Europe too, most supplied by Chinese Thai procurers who have absolutely no respect for others' rights to a life.

Seems to be a cultural trait.

Well doc, I was thinling of making some smart arse commend about things Oz, but sense and sensability got the better of me.

The great pity is that this is no isolated place. these "brothels" are to be found in Europe too, most supplied by Chinese Thai procurers who have absolutely no respect for others' rights to a life.

The world is full of bad buggers P1P :o

...The great pity is that this is no isolated place. these "brothels" are to be found in Europe too, most supplied by Chinese Thai procurers who have absolutely no respect for others' rights to a life.

as well as a trait that attests greed and unscrupulousness which are spread among various cultures.

...The great pity is that this is no isolated place. these "brothels" are to be found in Europe too, most supplied by Chinese Thai procurers who have absolutely no respect for others' rights to a life.

as well as a trait that attests greed and unscrupulousness which are spread among various cultures.

Absolutely agree with you.

"Immigration officers found a Thai woman and a South Korean woman in a cupboard under a stairwell."

Jesus Christ. All I've got in the cupboard under my stairs is some scuba diving equipment. Must get me a couple of whores.

A typical septic attitude.

Really now, a typical septic attitude? Well shiver me timbers! Dr. Patpong, your brushstrokes are becoming grayer and grayer as time marches on.

p1p is there any evidence to support that they are "most supplied by Chinese Thai procurers" not just "thai procurers".

I read somewhere that an estimated 60% thais had some chinese blood in them, so you could use the argument that as most "Thais" are "Chinese Thais" then most "Thai procurers" would be "Chinese Thai procurers". Other than this obvious statment is there any other evidence.

Stick to the topic.

This is great news for poor Vivian. Whoever this Johan prick and his wife are .......they deserve to be locked up for a very longtime. The thing that bugs me the most is that the wife was Thai ....at least her name would suggest she was Thai. Cant fathom how someone can do somehting like that. Jai dam, jai rai, jai whatever but definitely evil.

I was once asked by a Singapore Chinese guy if I knew women that wanted to work in Singapore.

He said he would pay me for taking Girls to Singapore, fares expenses and a fee.

He asked me because I used to go there a lot, and he knew that I was also living in Pattaya when I was in Thailand. And some girls I knew had asked me to take them to Singapore.

When he told me that they would have been working in Gaylang Road, kept in a house, would have to pay the Agent ( Him ) 2000 Singapore Dollars out of her earnings then she would start earning money for herself.

She would have had to go with 100, low paying customers before she would be free of debt. Cos she would also have to pay for the house and food etc also. So she would only be able to pay the agent 20 $ from each client!

My answer was, No.

I could never have faced those girls again if I had decieved them into thinking they would earn lots of money, with a chinese boss in Gaylang, he earns the money.

Yes there are girls that work in Singapore that do well, there are many more that do not.

Bad business all round.

"Immigration officers found a Thai woman and a South Korean woman in a cupboard under a stairwell."

Jesus Christ. All I've got in the cupboard under my stairs is some scuba diving equipment. Must get me a couple of whores.

Really now, a typical septic attitude? Well shiver me timbers! Dr. Patpong, your brushstrokes are becoming grayer and grayer as time marches on.

I suppose that is meant as GREYER and GREYER. That half assed yanks comment was pretty bloody low.

I suppose that is meant as GREYER and GREYER. That half assed yanks comment was pretty bloody low.

As low as you can get, doc. mbkudu's right though, the septicness is not really the issue. :o

Is it just me or are flame wars on the increase lately?

A girl I knew in Pattaya went to Koh Samui to work in the bars there. After that she went to Singas to work in a bar there, which she said was better than Thailand. I used to write to her Pattaya address and she used to reply on her return to Thailand. The last letter I got from her was about an offer from some Aussie guy for her to work in Sydney Australia and she maybe able to come and see me, I am in Perth, he offered to pay her fares and get the visa, but at least she knew it would be for sex work. I wrote back and told her not to get involved and never got a reply.....None of her old friends have had contact with her either. I just hope that she never took this creep up on his offer.

A girl I knew in Pattaya went to Koh Samui to work in the bars there. After that she went to Singas to work in a bar there, which she said was better than Thailand. I used to write to her Pattaya address and she used to reply on her return to Thailand. The last letter I got from her was about an offer from some Aussie guy for her to work in Sydney Australia and she maybe able to come and see me, I am in Perth, he offered to pay her fares and get the visa, but at least she knew it would be for sex work. I wrote back and told her not to get involved and never got a reply.....None of her old friends have had contact with her either. I just hope that she never took this creep up on his offer.

If she did she is probably a sex slave now. Passport seized by the exploiters, and in a sad sad situation.

If she did she is probably a sex slave now. Passport seized by the exploiters, and in a sad sad situation.

Probably....especially since the letters stopped after this offer was made....I would hope that she is still ok.

Good luck. There's a lot of this going on in Sydney and Melbourne.

Probably....especially since the letters stopped after this offer was made....I would hope that she is still ok.

• 1 year later...

Dragging an old topic back.....I found out she is working between Dubai and Singas....making heaps of dosh....she is doing ok....

I don’t see why they had to force a Thai lady to do this when there are so many volunteering to do this type of thing. I know a girl that does the German trip every few months makes a heap of cash and comes back blows all the money on her Thai boyfriend then goes back to work. One guy offered to marry her so she could work full time In Germany but for a cut of the profit of course

My wife also tell me the there has been a big increase in the amount of women turning to this type of work. I thought I noticed it a few months back with a heap of girl leaving the village and heading to Phuket

Maybe someone in Phuket can answer this is there more bar girls than ever down that way now

p1p is there any evidence to support that they are "most supplied by Chinese Thai procurers" not just "thai procurers".

I read somewhere that an estimated 60% thais had some chinese blood in them, so you could use the argument that as most "Thais" are "Chinese Thais" then most "Thai procurers" would be "Chinese Thai procurers". Other than this obvious statment is there any other evidence.

I believe you are confusing the estimated ratio of Thai-Chinese who comprise Bangkok's population, about 60%, with a much lower percentage of the general population. And considering that (1) the Thai-Chinese control an estimated 90% of Thai commerce, that (2) the entire sex industry began in earnest with the needs of the single Chinese men who emmigrated at the turn of the century in large numbers, that (3) the Chinese triads have significant representation and connections overseas that no Thai organization has (the MIB do not reach beyond the borders) and (4) also taking into consideration the preponderance of common knowledge, including one of the most veteran ex-pats to grace these boards, p1p, then only the most instransigent apologist would bury their head so deeply into the sand and claim p1p's statement lacks truth.

As suggested by Rigger, there are bucket loads of Thai females who want to travel abroad to sell pussy.

In Pattaya I met an Aussie legal brothel owner. His brothel is situated in Sydney and he was in Thailand with the view of recruiting sex workers for his brothel. He was inundated with applicants.

He actually offered me a job of recruiting the girls for him. His idea was that I would live in Thailand, obtain the necessary visas for them and put them on the plane. He would meet and greet them in Sydney before whisking them off to work.

It took me less than 60 seconds to turn him down.

I know of another Pattaya bar worker who worked at one of my drinking holes, who had difficulty in finding someone willing to pay her bar fine on a regular basis. (she was rather plain looking)

She got word of sex work being available in Australia. She obtained her own visa, got to Australia and commenced work.

She was here for about 12 months, made a small fortune before the Immigration officers caught her and deported her.

The last I heard of her, she had obtained a second Thai passport in a different name and was applying for another visa to Australia.

So with so many girls willing to work in brothels, why is there a need to force girls into the sex trade.

I believe you are confusing the estimated ratio of Thai-Chinese who comprise Bangkok's population, about 60%, with a much lower percentage of the general population. And considering that (1) the Thai-Chinese control an estimated 90% of Thai commerce, that (2) the entire sex industry began in earnest with the needs of the single Chinese men who emmigrated at the turn of the century in large numbers, that (3) the Chinese triads have significant representation and connections overseas that no Thai organization has (the MIB do not reach beyond the borders) and (4) also taking into consideration the preponderance of common knowledge, including one of the most veteran ex-pats to grace these boards, p1p, then only the most instransigent apologist would bury their head so deeply into the sand and claim p1p's statement lacks truth.

And for every Thai-Chinese or Thai procurer that brings a sex worker into Oz, Europe or farangland, there's at least one, if not more Autralian, European or farang partner. How else can the Thai-Chinese or Thai procurer make the arrangements to bring these girls in?

I was once asked by a Singapore Chinese guy if I knew women that wanted to work in Singapore.

He said he would pay me for taking Girls to Singapore, fares expenses and a fee.

He asked me because I used to go there a lot, and he knew that I was also living in Pattaya when I was in Thailand. And some girls I knew had asked me to take them to Singapore.

When he told me that they would have been working in Gaylang Road, kept in a house, would have to pay the Agent ( Him ) 2000 Singapore Dollars out of her earnings then she would start earning money for herself.

She would have had to go with 100, low paying customers before she would be free of debt. Cos she would also have to pay for the house and food etc also. So she would only be able to pay the agent 20 $ from each client!

My answer was, No.

I could never have faced those girls again if I had decieved them into thinking they would earn lots of money, with a chinese boss in Gaylang, he earns the money.

Yes there are girls that work in Singapore that do well, there are many more that do not.

Bad business all round.

There are presently 2 systems where the Thai (working ladies)WLs operates in Singapore - the "legal" way or the "illegal" way.

Legal way would mean that the authorities are aware of the WL and have control measures and will be allowed to work in Singapore for up to a maximum of 2 years. Illegal way would mean Free Lancers (FLs) eventhough they have pimps and they work on social visits of about 2 weeks at a time.

The offer that you had has a mixture of both elements which is not normally the case, but basing on your statement that there are girls that do well and many more that do not, I would assume that these are the illegals. For the "legal" ones, even after working for 6 months, a bottom of the line would have made at least half a million Baht.

Why is it that most victims of "illegal sex trades" are women?

Don't they have MEN in their brothels as well? (I can't believe this! Even criminals discriminate?)

I'm not wishing bad on anyone, but I can't wait for the day to see "He-Prostitutes" being rescued!

Men are too difficult to control.

Would eventually slaughter their captors and "liberate" their earnings.

Women are happy enough just to run away. :o