Truevisions Internet

begsaresponse

As far as I know Truevisions provided only TV services, internet access would come from True Internet. True Internet has the biggest share in Bkk, some are happy with it, some are not.

Being the same company, there is currently a promotion for users of Truevisions, so they can get 2048/512 Kbps for 890 THB.

Other providers offer the same kind of prices.

I do not believe anyone offers that price in that range. Normal True price without other service is about 800 baht for 512/256 service. So if you have True Visions TV it does seem like a good offer. As with any internet don't expect international connections to normally be at full speed.

Guest Reimar

I've TRUE 2,560/512 and cost 1,150 + VAT but in the moment they having a Promotion with 3 MBps/512 for the same price.

Cheers.

Being the same company, there is currently a promotion for users of Truevisions, so they can get 2048/512 Kbps for 890 THB.

have you got a link for that Yeti ?

I have the true television and 512/256 so I wouldn't be adverse to paying an extra 100 a month for 2M/512

Guest Reimar

have you got a link for that Yeti ?

I have the true television and 512/256 so I wouldn't be adverse to paying an extra 100 a month for 2M/512

stumonster:

take a look here: http://www.truecorp.co.th/eng/promotion/pr...uperhispeed.jsp

Cheers.

That's the link Reimar.

But I did not manage to upgrade yet: I called the hotline, they told me to register on the website. But for existing user they ask for the number of your True phoneline (that's ok) and the 13 digits of your (Thai) ID card. As I registered with my passport, which I have changed since then, I can't even enter my passport number.

So will go True shop some day this week.

Edited by yeti