Driving License

worzel

hi my thai 1 year bike/car licences are up for renewal this week 20th(friday) do i have to wait till expired to do this or can i do it on the day of expirey if not then obviously i will have to wait until the following monday as transport office closed weekends any help much appriciated :o

hi my thai 1 year bike/car licences are up for renewal this week 20th(friday) do i have to wait till expired to do this or can i do it on the day of expirey if not then obviously i will have to wait until the following monday as transport office closed weekends any help much appriciated :o

Wait until they have expired and then you will get the 5-year licences on renewal. Crazy I know but they have to have expired by at least one day, otherwise you only get the 1-year variety again. TiT!

DM

Wait until they have expired and then you will get the 5-year licences on renewal. Crazy I know but they have to have expired by at least one day, otherwise you only get the 1-year variety again. TiT!

DM

thank for that doctormann much appreciated :D