Working Aliens Act 2551 ( 2008 )

sunbelt

can you please apply to this post

no one can give me the ansewer

and what is the low

on this case

the tour leader

some time

he accompany the tour group on the flight to Thailand, upon arrival show them the way to the immigration desk, show them the way to baggage carousel, lead them through the customs exit, and then hand them over to the tour guide.

but he accompany the group all the way 14 day's.

bangkok-chiang rai-chiang mai-phuket-krabi-and back to the flight.

.there is a local guide in bangkok.another one in the north.and another one IN the south.

but because most of the tourist in the group don't know English

and there is no local guide how speak their language!

the tour leader translate the guide.

and some time

the tour leader is waiting in Thailand for

the next group.

2 week or more .

and meet them together with the local guide.

tour leader, is a representative of the foreign tour agency .

but don't have a desks you see in the lobbies of tourist hotels .

but

yes he give to members of the tour group information and assistance during their stay in Thailand.

togeether with the local guide.

I think Sunbelt gave you the answer already:

"Need a work permit but would not qualify as this is a job restricted to foreigners. Would have to have another job title other than "Tour Leader"."

So he will need a WP, but you have to give him a job description on the application form that makes his job different from a guide/tour leader.

regarding the fund for deportation, the money we(employees) will have to pay every month, can we get it back at each border run or will we pay for years and years?

You get it back when you stop working and ask for the funds after you leave the Kingdom. It seems the deduction from the employees salary will NOT be required anytime soon for most nationalities.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

My Accountant will be renewing my Work Permit today or tomorrow, so once I know if any of the new rules have been applied to me, I will post changes that I might experience up country.

• 1 month later...
regarding the fund for deportation, the money we(employees) will have to pay every month, can we get it back at each border run or will we pay for years and years?

You get it back when you stop working and ask for the funds after you leave the Kingdom. It seems the deduction from the employees salary will NOT be required anytime soon for most nationalities.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

What if you have no plan to ever leave the country, and instead obtain a residence permit after working on a visa and work permit for, say, eight years. Then the employee retires, on PR, and doesn't need a work permit any longer. Will the govt refund the deportation tax then?

What's the percentage or amount workers have to pay to the deportation fee?

Also I've seen before that people said they got work permits as "tour leaders" but were not able to get them as "tour guides".

What's the percentage or amount workers have to pay to the deportation fee?

Also I've seen before that people said they got work permits as "tour leaders" but were not able to get them as "tour guides".

As of now the percentage is zero to be paid.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com