Anual Tax Costs For Property Bought Through A Company?

I own a house outside of Pattaya, We set up a 2 million BHT company about 3 years ago (which isn't trading) and bought the property through that. Currently my accountant is charging me 15,000bht per year for my Tax and the fees for the company. Can someone tell me, does this sound too much or is this normal?

I agree with the above and also i would say my Thai company is 2 million but i pay 40,000 baht a year in audits.

The reason I wanted to know is that I have had my fingers burnt so many times, like so many of us.

How can your accountant be charging you 40,000bht? if mine is charging 15,000? I can give you the contact details of mine if you like but its in Pattaya.

The price of the accountant will depend on the work to be done.

If your company does NOTHING, 15K is quite good.

We have a company with 2 million baht capital here, with 5 employees, with bills every month, etc... that's much more expensive.

Social security and taxes have to be paid each month, audit at the end of the year, etc.

But for only a property, 15K is good...

Some accountants can do monthly reports, some work on 6 months reports, some have bilingual reports...

I am in Pattaya and my (ex) accountant was charging me 30000 a year 9000 tax and 21000 audit fees! I shopped around and after excellent personal recommends moved to another company and this year paid 12500, 3500 of which was tax so a big difference and the accounts are done showing movement and I get a breakdown and tax receipts from tax office. So in answer to your question if you are getting proper receipts etc then 15000 is reasonable.