Bad Experience On Nong Nooch

Woofer

I took my brother and his family to Nong Nooch today. We paid at the gate for what we thought were 3 falang and one Thai. I dropped them off and went to the driving range. I came back to pick them up and the ticket officer let me in when I explained that I was picking people up. When I pick everyone up they realised they had paid for a ticket for me. We went to the ticket office to obtain a refund and a very rude man told us that everyone that goes through the gate must pay, which is not correct as taxi and bus driver don't pay. Even though we argued no refund. It was only 400 baht, but it was the way the guard spoke to us I did not like. Anyway my brother wrote a complaint to head office, we will see what comes of that.

I went to Nong Nooch tropical garden a few months back, the Thai Man on the gate near where i had to pay was not very freindly at all, so i turned around and took my custom elseware - wont be going again, there are plenty of other nice places to visit.

At Noong Nooch everyone pays to get in. You were not a taxi or tour bus. If you live in Thailand you could have shown them your Thai drivers license and gotten in for the sa,e price as A Thai. Remember, in Thailand a smile goes a long way. Confrontation will get you nowhere.

Barry

Ever since ,that elephant stampeded ,I have avoided Nong Nooch ...too dangerous for adults & children.

It’s a lot better now days, but I would never let friends or

Kids sit with the animals for photos that is dangerous.

But its an ok day out for people,

You should give it one more try. :o

I took my brother and his family to Nong Nooch today. We paid at the gate for what we thought were 3 falang and one Thai. I dropped them off and went to the driving range. I came back to pick them up and the ticket officer let me in when I explained that I was picking people up. When I pick everyone up they realised they had paid for a ticket for me. We went to the ticket office to obtain a refund and a very rude man told us that everyone that goes through the gate must pay, which is not correct as taxi and bus driver don't pay. Even though we argued no refund. It was only 400 baht, but it was the way the guard spoke to us I did not like. Anyway my brother wrote a complaint to head office, we will see what comes of that.

sorry for another negative reply but the place is owned and run by an ass wipe corrupt thai family as are most of the major attractions here who constantly get away with flouting rules regulations bla bla bla, they pay peanuts to their staff yet charge the earth rip off all who enter BLUNT BUT TRUE . 10 yrs here seen it all

Its a good day out .The op is a little backward no doubt .God help the stupid .

as a total outsider i found your reply rather offensive as an in any country manners are free as is a smile also ones choice of religion ....... may god help u ,, u seem to me the one backward .... so dont deceive your eyes lest your eyes deceive u .. or where normal folk come from wake up and smell the bacon u <deleted> oops sorrry moderators

name='rambler' date='2008-06-21 06:51:08' post='2045083']

sorry for another negative reply but the place is owned and run by an ass wipe corrupt thai family as are most of the major attractions here who constantly get away with flouting rules regulations bla bla bla, they pay peanuts to their staff yet charge the earth rip off all who enter BLUNT BUT TRUE . 10 yrs here seen it all

First off Name a company in Pattaya who does not pay low wages to its staff. :D

Now your comments about Nong - Nooch, Not True

Thai food is a reasonable price.

Drink is a reasonable price.

Ice creams are a reasonable price.

Rides around the park are a reasonable price.

The pedal swans on the lake are a reasonable price.

Wish I could say the same for greedy Falang and Thai Bar owners, restaurant

owners, Estate agents in Pattaya, <deleted> off you. that is a rip off. witch one are you?

You say you have been here ten years and seen it all.

Think you have learnt, <deleted> all in Ten years.

Nong Nouch is the best day out for a family on holiday in pattaya.

I can see you have been on beer Chang for ten years

So i kind of understand your remarks.

Rip off its not.

End of. :o

Edited by plasticpig

Jumping up and down over this amount of money , was it worth it ?. if you know thailand you would have known that any money given to a thai is on a one way ticket,. western ways dont work here and high blood pressure is almost unheard of in thais, leave your " we have rights head at the airport ",...

At Noong Nooch everyone pays to get in. You were not a taxi or tour bus. If you live in Thailand you could have shown them your Thai drivers license and gotten in for the sa,e price as A Thai. Remember, in Thailand a smile goes a long way. Confrontation will get you nowhere.

Barry

that is totally incorrect i have dropped people off a number of times and i have explained in a polite manner what i was doing and it has never been a problem for me.

I could have admitted you to my 'estate' for half what you paid at NN, I would also have given you a free pass out to play golf on the local course, whilst your brother and his family fed our 1000 odd fish, had their pictures taken with our cat's and I could have played Foggy Mountain Breakdown on the banjo for them until you returned. :o

What a day out