Furniture Removals

PattayaParent

A pickup might do at a push, or a Canter, but I was wanting something covered as it's rainy season and don't want the furniture getting soaked.

Where do you see these pickups available for rent?

Holiday rentals, 3rd Rd about 300m from Pattaya Nua. Good falang owned business, otherwise there are a number of others around town with fo rent signs in th window, 3 or4 down Pattaya Tai between Suk and Tukcom.

Plenty of lorries, including cover, for rent on Sukhumvit. They are usually parked at the curb between Theppasit Rd and Pattaya Tai, northbound. Get someone who can read Thai to go with you to read the signs. Cost including driver is dirt cheap.

I'm going to need a moving company that will be equiped to move a whole house load of Furniture, including taking apart the beds abd wardrobes and putting them back together again.

Anyone have the names and numbers of any companies?

Barry

take a look in the pattaya mail, they have professional removal firms, but you will find them quite expensive,

I'm going to need a moving company that will be equiped to move a whole house load of Furniture, including taking apart the beds abd wardrobes and putting them back together again.

Barry

Just put on a couple of cartons of beer for the Friday night crew and it will all be dismantled very quickly, Reassembly might prove a challenge so more beer will be needed. Then do you want the crew to know where you live? :o

Barry

Four Winds 081 903 9477

Transpo 038 352 268

Last year Four Winds for a partial move packing ourselves from one house to another same village was 12,000 THB.

So barryofthailand you best save a lot of money for a packing company!!! I would guess not much change out of 25,000 for what you want! :o