Condo Rental That Allows Dogs?

Sorry for the double post, I posted this message in the Real Estate section, but I think it belongs in this thread instead...

I'm having trouble finding a condo (2-3) bedrooms that will rent for a 1 year contract that will allow a golden retriever. It seems that most condo buildings do not allow dogs and if they do, they need to be small dogs. Does anyone know of any condos or apartments in Bangkok that allows dogs? (preferably in the 40,000 - 50,000 bht range a month. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Sorry for the double post, I posted this message in the Real Estate section, but I think it belongs in this thread instead...

I'm having trouble finding a condo (2-3) bedrooms that will rent for a 1 year contract that will allow a golden retriever. It seems that most condo buildings do not allow dogs and if they do, they need to be small dogs. Does anyone know of any condos or apartments in Bangkok that allows dogs? (preferably in the 40,000 - 50,000 bht range a month. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Is renting a house an option? A friend of mine rents a large 3 bedroom house in sathorn for 30,000k a month, and as it has a small garden there is no issue with pets.

We live in a gated soi in the Sathorn area. The soi has about 6 apartment buildings on it and lots of space for walking with no through traffic, only residents vehicles. Many people in our condos have dogs, including some really big ones. One family in our building has a golden retriever. If you are interested, PM me & I'll let you know where it is.

• 1 month later...

Yes, sorry I saw- my advice was aimed at the OP (Original Poster). I don't even know any condo's in BKK that cheap. (But I'm not in BKK). Sorry.

EDIT: Typo's as usual

Edited by Slip