Cheap Phone Call To Thailand From Uk

Steps

Hi there all, anybody know how i can get cheap phone calls to Thailand from the UK using a mobile & landline to a mobile & landline. All methods are welcome. Thankyou.

Edited by Steps

I've been using easydial for years. not sure if its still the best as I've not checked the other options recently.

They have a call back service also so you can call uk from thailand cheaply also.

Its pennies from uk landlines, Mobiles to Thai Landlines, Mobiles etc..

You have to open an account and its pretty easy to top up and the account is available online so you can see an itemised bill or call record.

www.easy-dial.com

I use this site for an electronic calling card.

I'm in the U.S but they offer cards worldwide.

One advantage to this is being able to call from any phone..mobile/home/pay phone/neighbors etc....at no extra charge.

I pay 1.2 cents a minute and recharge online....very convenient.

Telesavers. you can call thailand for 3 pence per minute, from uk landline or mobile if on contract,not pay and go.to any mobile or landline in Thailand is same price. cal 08444 397 397. i used it for years,not always too clear a line.but not so bad,

hi

try .....voipdiscount.com/en/index.html

its total free .... well almost

if you use a land line in the UK , and call a Thailand mobile its 0.05 euro for 59 Min's

:o

Thankyou everybody for the assistance. This website is a knockout. top up via paypal 10.50p and get 120 days *free calls to any landline worldwide. I have just used the service and the calls are clear.

I have put the small print here for you to check

*Max 300 minutes per week of free calls, measured over the last 7 days and per unique IP address. Unused free minutes cannot be taken to the following week(s). If limit is exceeded the normal rates apply. With your FREE DAYS you can call for free to all the destinations listed as free! when you have no FREE DAYS left the normal rates apply. You can get extra Freedays by buying credit

Thailand is on a superdeal meaning that they are on unlimited free calls to mobiles and landlines. I think usual costs per minute are 1p

Once again, thankyou

hi

if you use a land line in the UK , and call a Thailand mobile its 0.05 euro for 59 Min's

Thankyou everybody for the assistance. This website is a knockout. top up via paypal 10.50p and get 120 days *free calls to any landline worldwide. I have just used the service and the calls are clear.

Thailand is on a superdeal meaning that they are on unlimited free calls to mobiles and landlines. I think usual costs per minute are 1p

Once again, thankyou

are you sure you can use paypal ??

hi

Once again, thankyou

are you sure you can use paypal ??

Possitive. Check it out for your self!!!!!!!!!

hi

:D

voipdiscount.com

also voipcheap.com :o

wifie uses them both and gets 400 minutes a week FREE...and that includes to mobiles on the top of mountains in CM... :D

Hi there all, anybody know how i can get cheap phone calls to Thailand from the UK using a mobile & landline to a mobile & landline. All methods are welcome. Thankyou.

Hi ,

you should search on the web for Nifty List, this lists many numbers for cheap calls touk landline and mobile numbers from the uk to Thailand.

Landline charges to landline in thailand are as cheap as Ip per minute,

my wife uses 0844 8162162 for uk landline to thai landline which costs 1p a minute almost daily.

uk landline to a thia moble costs around 8p a minute from memory.

THe charges quoted are using a BT line, if your phone line is from anothe provider provider ( cable?) they ay have an additional charge to the 0844 numbers bu thtey are not that bad as I recall.

Check out Nifty list,s website wish I had found it years earlier!

Good luck

Roy gsd :o:D:D