Ups For Computer On Koh Phangan

Baan computer won't order a new one for you Steve?

There are two computer stores in Thong Sala that I know of, not sure which one is Subsavet, but there is the one on the main pier road and then the one on the short cut, just past that little shopping mall with very few stores.

If nobody has one in, I am certain they can order. If you are desperate for one now, a quick run over to Samui would be another solution.

Baan computer won't order a new one for you Steve?

There are two computer stores in Thong Sala that I know of, not sure which one is Subsavet, but there is the one on the main pier road and then the one on the short cut, just past that little shopping mall with very few stores.

If nobody has one in, I am certain they can order. If you are desperate for one now, a quick run over to Samui would be another solution.

Yes it could order it to me but i need some quickly…. :D

I will go to Samui but the weather is really bad. .so....

I'm really surprised that none of stores doesn't have this stuff in their stores.....never mind :o

Thanx

What ever you do there, don't get that UPS crap they sell at Tesco's - it gives you about 45 sec of backup, and if the power comes back within that time it will switch power supply off to the PC.

It's worth the few days wait to get a decent APC ups through Patrick from baancom

What ever you do there, don't get that UPS crap they sell at Tesco's - it gives you about 45 sec of backup, and if the power comes back within that time it will switch power supply off to the PC.

It's worth the few days wait to get a decent APC ups through Patrick from baancom

Thanx Jose.

Yesterday my friend went to Tesco but he didn't find a UPS there.

This morning "Green Com" received material but i don't know this mark named : LineThai "650 VA - 300 Watts"

I had no choice and i bought it. I'll see if it good or not.... :o