Max Snail Net Premiere In South Pattaya

aguy30

MaxNet recently doubled the speed. It worked fine for a few weeks. The download test from the MaxNet site says it is now about 900 down and 110 upload for my 2048/1024 service. That's half of last week's test download (1800) and 1/8 (900) of my upload. But, now it is almost at a standstill when surfing. It usually takes about 10-15 seconds to open a page.

Anyone else having this problem with MaxSnailNet Premiere from TT&T?

What do you complain or worry about. That's the Thai internet. A few days a months it is ok, but mostly during the rush hours in the evening it is useless quite often. DNS problems, slow response, 5kb/s downloads...you get it all for what you pay.

What do you complain or worry about. That's the Thai internet. A few days a months it is ok, but mostly during the rush hours in the evening it is useless quite often. DNS problems, slow response, 5kb/s downloads...you get it all for what you pay.

DUUUUH, because it is not working now. If you don't have something useful to add, then you should not bother to clog the forum with crap.

Edited by aguy30

DUUUUH, because it is not working now. If you don't have something useful to add, then you should not bother to clog the forum with crap.

Well, Maxnet here in Cha am varies from blazing fast (for Thailand) to creeping slow. Much depends on the time of day.

OOPS! That's essentially what moo9 just said when he answered your OP. Are you planning on giving me a DUUUUH as well? :o

Moo9 was just being sarcastic and moo pen rai about a real problem. Too many people posting useless comments for their own amusement. Maybe someone should post a topic just for useless comments. They could amuse themselves and not bother the rest of the world that doesn't care.

A 1000 baht is not cheap internet, but it is far less than quality for the price compared to the rest of the world. I have MaxNet Premier, not Indy. It usually works reasonably well. I am an experienced long time user user and this is not the "normal slow that I am referring too. It is nearly total failure.

Is there anyone else having the MaxNet problem in South Pattaya?

Yes. My Maxnet Indy service has been acting up the last several days.

Slow much of the time with frequent disconnects. Was/am thinking it's a problem on my end but this morning it is much better.

Last week I was downloading torrents at 250Kbs+. :o

On Indy.

Hoping it will settle down soon if it is their problem. Happened last upgrade the same.